Need someone to introduce me to GWD!

0wn3dz

Hey guys. For a while now I have been hearing that the GWD is very good money (talking about the bosses). I have already spent countless hours slaying aviansies and have made around 10M. I am now looking to move on to the bosses. If anyone is interested in taking me for a trip and explaining a few things please post here :-).

Thanks guys. BTW I am 105 CB.

Hey guys. For a while now I have been hearing that the GWD is very good money (talking about the bosses). I have already spent countless hours slaying aviansies and have made around 10M. I am now looking to move on to the bosses. If anyone is interested in taking me for a trip and explaining a few things please post here :-).

Thanks guys. BTW I am 105 CB.

Well the best thing to do for someone thats new to Bosshunting is to read guides. I read all the guides i could find before i even dared to go to a Boss. After reading alot of guides i though i was knowledged enough and my first ever boss i was able to solo. I didn't kill him, but i almost did. Anyway if you want to get used to Bosses the best would be to go to a LS world and go to Bandos. Join some of the masses. Its a great way to get some Experience in the field.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

105 combat is really low for GWD...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.