Adamant Darts.

gorgoroth

Were can i buy these in bulk? I need a few thousand of them for Ranging and they don't sell on G E at all, not even at MAX. Any ideas were i can get?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Why use addy darts rofl

I use them against Aviansies. They pwn.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

You could try Addy Darts (P) black drags and bronze drags drop those, so people might sell them.

They cost a bit more though. If i buy them i will end up making alot less profit.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

U should just use broad bolts

Darts are so inconsistent and since you throw more of them, more chance of losing them

Fast Hits = Fast Kills = Fast Exp/Money. With Addy Darts i manage to kill 2 Aviansies per minute, with Broad Bolts i kill 2 a minute. Now, you still think they are betteR?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Darts are so inconsistent and since you throw more of them, more chance of losing them

Fast Hits = Fast Kills = Fast Exp/Money. With Addy Darts i manage to kill 2 Aviansies per minute, with Broad Bolts i kill 2 a minute. Now, you still think they are betteR?

?

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

?

OMF. I meant 3Kills with darts and 2 kills wih Bolts.... My bad.... typo.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Broad bolts + a rune crossbow have 90 range attack and 100 range strength. Broat bolts cost 56 gp each.

Adamant darts have 11 range attack and 10 range strength. They cost 88 gp each, yet are thrown what, 3 times faster? Meaning not only will you lose more money for every dart thrown, but you'll lose them faster. Why would you want to use addy darts?

quit

Broad bolts + a rune crossbow have 90 range attack and 100 range strength. Broat bolts cost 56 gp each.

Adamant darts have 11 range attack and 10 range strength. They cost 88 gp each, yet are thrown what, 3 times faster? Meaning not only will you lose more money for every dart thrown, but you'll lose them faster. Why would you want to use addy darts?

Faster Kills. Faster Exp.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

Why would you go to aviansies for xp..?

I'm mostely there for the Money but using better gear makes me get a bit faster exp which is also nice.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide

faster xp = more aviansies killed = more money.

It's all the same. And seriously, why wouldnt you want to try and maximize your xp.

The reason darts arent buying is because dart tips are like 200 each and the darts only 88, I think.

faster xp = more aviansies killed = more money.

It's all the same. And seriously, why wouldnt you want to try and maximize your xp.

The reason darts arent buying is because dart tips are like 200 each and the darts only 88, I think.

Ahh that might explain it. They are buying very slowly but i think those are just PvP/NPC drop that people are selling.I guess ill just have to stay patient.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide