Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Woodcutting rates slower than i remember..

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

un4given
[ Display Name History ]

un4given

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 381 posts
Well the last time i cut yews/mages at gnome stronghold was when summoning first came out. Today i thought i'd take a break from fishing and work on fletching as i already have 99 woodcutting and get yews fairly quickly. To my surprise it took me longer than i remembered just to get a full invy(don't know the exact times but have 15M+ xp under my belt, or axe if you will). So i was wondering if anyone noticed this because it really dissapoints me that i spent all that time getting 99 wc and i get swordfish faster at lvl 88 fishing than i get yews at 99 wc.
Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

Italian5kamikaze
[ Display Name History ]

Italian5kamikaze

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,685 posts
About a year or two ago I cut yews for a while for fletching, it seemed like I was getting them at a decent rate for 78 wcing. I hate wcing and still managed to stay there for 4-5k logs. I went to yews the other day to work on getting a few levels and after one inventory I gave up because I was getting them so slowly.

I don't think its changed but back then you weren't really paying as much attention.
Posted Image
Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

un4given
[ Display Name History ]

un4given

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 381 posts
Finally someone posts on this. This is seriously disapointing. I guess sharks trump mages now..
Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users