Monsters with good loot.

glasscube

What are some NPC's I can kill that drop decent loot, nothing super good but enough to boost my money. The less damage they do the better. I already know about flesh crawlers, and those are real good but during the day its filled with school kids and I want to diversify my locations.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

All dragons are pretty good.

Some slayer monsters are decent, but nowhere near as good as green dragons, although Cave Slimes are a low level one that comes close.

Aviansies if you can.

I should have specified that they don't require to compete with green dragons or aviansie, I just want some stuff to kill that will make me some money. Cave slimes sound like a good idea and I will look into that. Right now my secondary account needs some combat experience and money so what I mean to say is that money is not the priority like it is when you fight aviansie or green dragons, but must be in the equation.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

I should have specified that they don't require to compete with green dragons or aviansie, I just want some stuff to kill that will make me some money. Cave slimes sound like a good idea and I will look into that. Right now my secondary account needs some combat experience and money so what I mean to say is that money is not the priority like it is when you fight aviansie or green dragons, but must be in the equation.

Then just train slayer in general. It's fun, and most of the time you can profit if you want to.

Also, ankous in the last level of stronghold of security are great xp and drop pretty good stuff. ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Then just train slayer in general. It's fun, and most of the time you can profit if you want to.

I'm with this guy ^

Depending on the task you can make big bucks.

Not sure of your stats either but if you are looking to power train and make a few bucks doing it, you may want to consider Armoured Zombies. I forget my exact results but I got about 75k strength xp and 180k gp an hour with out really trying.

chris_924.png