Creature of Fenkenstrain - a couple of things to add

Food and armour should be added to the Suggested items in the Creature of Fenkenstrain Quest Guide, because the Vampires in the Haunted Woods can deal quite a lot of damage on lower leveled players (and unarmoured high level players).

Also, the Ectophial should be added to the Suggested items for a quicker access to the Port Phasmatys furnance.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Maybe in Tips & Tricks...there's already a mention about the furnace if you've completed Ghosts Ahoy...not a bad suggestion, but I might move all those mentions down into Tips & Tricks.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

I'd rather like to see them in the Suggested Items; I for one do not always read the Tips & Trick section before I have a boring "yay let's walk a lot" part in a quest. :lol: So they would be easy to miss from down there, causing you an extra bank/GE trip.

Although, the most important thing for me is that they are added to the Quest Guide. ::' I guess we can let the Crewbies decide where they are best to put to. \'

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

I'd rather like to see them in the Suggested Items; I for one do not always read the Tips & Trick section before I have a boring "yay let's walk a lot" part in a quest. :lol: So they would be easy to miss from down there, causing you an extra bank/GE trip.

Although, the most important thing for me is that they are added to the Quest Guide. ::' I guess we can let the Crewbies decide where they are best to put to. \'

Absolutely, crew could decide.

My reasoning is that it should almost be common knowledge if you've already finished that quest that you could use the ectophial. Otherwise, you don't have access to it. Those suggested items (and bear in mind, it's my own opinion) might be for things people wouldn't usually think of using for the task. Again, you have to do the quest to get access to the town to use the furnace, so they'd already have the ectophial in that case, right? Just my reasoning...

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]