Addition to thieving skill guide

In the tips and tricks section of the thieving guide it suggests clicking faster than the animation when pickpocketing and suggests practice will optimise the experience gained.

I have found that the best time to attempt to pickpocket is once you have confirmation of the previous attempt being successful. I tend to watch for this in the dialogue box.

Hope this helps all.

Tragicdreamz

In the tips and tricks section of the thieving guide it suggests clicking faster than the animation when pickpocketing and suggests practice will optimise the experience gained.

I have found that the best time to attempt to pickpocket is once you have confirmation of the previous attempt being successful. I tend to watch for this in the dialogue box.

Hope this helps all.

Tragicdreamz

I think lots of people have their own little tricks on some of the skills. That's a neat little one, but I think it depends a lot on how good a "clicker" you are with the mouse and/or your sense of timing.

In fact, there are a couple of tips like this right here in this forum...

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=788864

...and some other ones waiting for crew to look at as well...

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=792454

Welcome to the Tip.It community! I am a long time user. I hope you enjoy the site!

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Thanks for the links and the welcome.

As you have noticed, I am new to this forum game so apologises if it seems I'm trying to teach grannies to suck eggs. I am a big fan of the website though, it has benefitted me countless times and I felt now was a good time to repay with what I thought was new knowlegde as I couldn't see it on the website.

I guess I need to figure out how these forums work before offering any more 'new' information :|

Thanks for the links and the welcome.

As you have noticed, I am new to this forum game so apologises if it seems I'm trying to teach grannies to suck eggs. I am a big fan of the website though, it has benefitted me countless times and I felt now was a good time to repay with what I thought was new knowlegde as I couldn't see it on the website.

I guess I need to figure out how these forums work before offering any more 'new' information :|

Nope! You should DEFINITELY feel free to submit anything. The crew will take care of it. Don't feel bad at all. A lot of times the "older" posts get missed...by everyone, so don't worry about that. I just thought you'd be interested in seeing some of the other tips and stuff.

I usually check to see if something is already there first, but like I mentioned, the crew is second to none. I just use this place a lot. If you ever have any questions, I (and probably almost everyone else) is here to help.

By the way, not only is the site great, but a lot of people have written their own guides and stuff in the Archive of Wisdom. If you love the site and are new to the forums, checking that out might give you loads of interesting information that for one reason or another isn't on the site. Also, the Help & Advice forum is where people go with questions and even if you haven't made a single post, you can help guide people if you have answers. As long as you don't try taking credit for someone else's work (which you are not doing), no one should ever give you a hard time. It's a pretty friendly place (which is why I like it!). People who look at post counts instead of the information are missing the points of the forums, in my opinion.

Again, welcome!

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

Thank you for your suggestion. I put it in immediately and be prepared so see it on the site in a few days! I also credited you. :D

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif