max mining exp and mage exp

bizzzyboy

hi guys , im 55 mining atm and i need 61 , what is the fastest way to do it ? granite or iron or anything else ?

and what is the maximum mage exp possible per hour , i did try burst at ape with very good gear , around 140-160 exp per cast .

cash isnt a probleme , im 87 atm and looking for 94 or 99 ....

I suggest coal for money/smithing, or iron for just training. Granite is the best, but I find it is quite a hassle. I did coal, and that is what you should do.

Burst rock lobsters. I'm pretty sure that's the big thing these days, or maybe that's for charms. Hmm. I'm not certain.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Do stealing creation until you have a couple of sacred clay staffs. Wear full void mage or splitbark, amulet of fury, wiz boots, ring, etc, and go ancients. Bring brews if you want. Join a couple of Soul Wars games and run to the gate of the opposing team. Switch on protect from melee, stand in the gate of their spawn, and burst someone standing in front of you. Bust once, Blood four times, repeat. Works best if your team controls are the graves.

At least 1k xp per cast, and much more when spending those Zeal.

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100

No.

I know I do, and I can speak for a [bleep]ing truckload of people also, that mages bursting in front of the team spawn area is one of the MOST annoying things anyone can do. Sure, it gives extremely good exp, but you will be HATED, and most likely get killed by everyone that agrees with me.

if it can give me 1 k exp per cast then hell yeah im gonna do this lol .... being hated aint a big deal , turn chat off :P

And that is what makes RuneScape such a sad place.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

If your team is owning then it is probably more than 1k xp per cast. Instead, why not cast on the afk'ing [wagon]? Somebody needs to get rid of them, and their own team can't do it...

Hey, why can't we kill afk'ers on our own team? That would be more than fair...