fighting damis

whocowman

im about to fight damis and i want to know the best setup for melee and mage i also would like the inv and which is more recommended

[hide=]whocowman.png[/hide]

goals:

next 4: 53 agility, 76 fishing, 63 hunter level 85 melee skills

rest of goals:100+ combat, all songs

completed:55 slayer

2543432.jpg

i suggest maging Damis from behind the stalagmite at the southern end of the room its single combat and he its a safespot i can post the pic in a second.

the area circled in red is the safespot area.

untitled1-1.jpg

You could also do what I did.

Beat the snot out of him as best as you can, then use the posion and hide technique with a DDS, repoisioning when it does 2 damage.

or i could try not dying

[hide=]whocowman.png[/hide]

goals:

next 4: 53 agility, 76 fishing, 63 hunter level 85 melee skills

rest of goals:100+ combat, all songs

completed:55 slayer

2543432.jpg

Actually the way I done it proved to be effective. I had a mate with me as it was the time before gravestones and such, and he helped me by showing me this method.

Worked well too.

I did that too. Poison him with DDS specials then run around and shoot earth spells at him. He's fairly easy to kill, just the other creatures that attack while you attack him that are any danger.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

Oh right.

Well, I just wore Rune, and took a Whip and DDS. Rune Defender is reccomended.

Basically, take a Super set (rest of invo should be sharks), and use two DDS specs on the first form. Then kill it with whip. Second form, unload your last 2 specs, and hit away at it until you have 5 sharks left, at that point, run to a safespot.

Now, he cannot hit you, and you just let the poison wear away at him, running out to hit when it is only dealing 2 damage. Hopefully with a spec, if not, just attack with the DDS until you see a poison hit.

I reccomend having a BOB filled with sharks aswell. With a Terrorbird, you should run away when your inventory is depleted of sharks, and the Bird is still full, at which point you utilise the safespot method.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198