Killing ahrim?

joey11223

What's the best method to kill ahrim in barrows?

I use my dds spec on karil and finish him with my whip.

With ahrim I use an MSB with rune arrows at the moment. Is there a better method of doing it? Consdering my melee stats are 85,85,82 and range is 80.

cakesncats056-1.jpg

Tryrune c'bow and broad bolts, with a zam book. You could double up the book when doing the karil kill for acuracy.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Tryrune c'bow and broad bolts, with a zam book. You could double up the book when doing the karil kill for acuracy.

I bring a defender to help kill karil. I suppose I could try using my whip on ahrim but range might be faster...

cakesncats056-1.jpg

I usually use diamond (e) bolts on ahrim to speed up killing him.

Hmm maybe. Would you say it is noticeably faster then using rune arrows or regular rune bolts?

Diamond (e) bolts are excellent. As you most likely know, the special of them hits through any defense. Even when they do not hit with spec, they are the power of adamant bolts. The special activates quite often.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done

Hmm maybe. Would you say it is noticeably faster then using rune arrows or regular rune bolts?

Diamond (e) bolts are excellent. As you most likely know, the special of them hits through any defense. Even when they do not hit with spec, they are the power of adamant bolts. The special activates quite often.

Surely though ahrim is very limited defence to range as it is? Do they diamond bolts actually hit higher then the max of a normal addy bolt when the spec activates or what?

cakesncats056-1.jpg

Surely though ahrim is very limited defence to range as it is? Do they diamond bolts actually hit higher then the max of a normal addy bolt when the spec activates or what?

Ahrim actually has decent defense, adamant bolts (e) hit constantly. Just try it yourself, and say results.

0neJudgement.png

Goals:

94 magic

94 ranged

55 slayer

Addy gloves-done