Need some higher level runecrafting advice.

Zeokoz

Hey, I am at level 72 RC, almost 73, and am looking to get to that special level 91 where you can double nature runes. Right now I am using the abyss method to craft natures. It is pretty fast, but is this the fastest way? Also, once I hit level 77 would it be worth it to do all the quests to make bloods, and make those until level 91? I figure I will have to do the quests to make bloods anyways so why not? And they sell for more than natures. Also, once I hit level 91, how much money will I be making in an hour. Thanks for your advice guys! Peace!

ZMI is the fastest way to train Rc, it gets around 40-45k/hr. This is significantly faster then abyss, and after around 65 or 70 your start breaking even from the runes crafted and the pure essence you bought. Thinking long-term, getting 91 faster would result into more money because of time saved. After 91 natures with a Graahk reaches around 1m/hr.

randomkcopyq.png

I was looking up video of ZMI RCing and I think I would be interested in doing that but am I going to need like a BUNCH of fire runes in order to do the bank thing? Also, the bank thing, with having to trade runes EVERY time seems like it would take a while, but is it actually pretty fast? Also, where is the ZMI altar? And one final question, can I potentially die from the mobs? Or do you rarely die, as long you eat some lobsters or something. Thanks for the help!

If you get the required level for double Astral runes, I believe it is quite fast and profitable.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Hmm, I never thought of Double Astrals, but it sounds like a plan though! But wow, some goal, good luck though! It must suck looking at that bar and seeing hopw level 70 RC is only 5% until level 99.

-_- Getting to 70 was hard enough, haha. No, but you'll get there!