Broad Bolts

Bladewing

Yes, though I think Broad Arrows are faster.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I think Arrows make 15 each time, not sure though...

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Unless broad bolts were changed, they are 3 xp per bolt and arrows are 15 xp per arrow.

ilovecardj.png

ilovecardj.png

Dragon Drops: 80+ boots, 7 med, 3 skirt, 2 left half, 2 Spear, 2 2h

Slayer: 30+ whips, 4 Bows, 1 Mask, 3 Granite Legs, 1 Visage (Wyverns)

Notable GWD Splits: Bandos Tassets: 12, Bandos Chest: 11, Bandos Hilt: 2

Proud Slayer of 99 Att/Str/Def/HP/Range/Summoning

Broad Bolts:3xp/bolt. 60k bolts/hour. You have to click a lot, as you can only make 10 at a time. 180k xp/hour and I haven't calculated profit.Best place to buy a lot of products is Shillo. Duradel sells the broad tips and there's a fishing shop down the ladder. 50gp/head, 6/feather. The bolt is 59 gp, so you should make about 180k gp/hour also.Take a break after a while because your wrist will hurt a bit if you continue.

Broad Arrows: 15xp/arrow.I cannot give you an exact value of arrows made/hour because I did those tests a long time ago. The arrows are untradeable so you have to find a way to replace the loss of gp. If you have a large cashpile and wish to get 99 fletching fast these arrows might be an option.