~~~~quinn's bloggie - 70 prayer! def training now!~~~~

Welcome to my blog!

i'll be posting my achievements here daily

[hide=about me]Hi, i'm xxquinnxx1 and this is my blog!

i'm 17 years old, but i'm almost 18. I started playing runescape for the first time when i was 12, i quit because i became bored with the non-member world.

2 years ago i started to play the game again. I also became member, but when my membership was done for i stopped playing. Whenever i had the opportunity to become member i played runescape again. At the moment it doesn't look like i will be losing membership for a while. i actually forgot there was so much to achieve! So i started to set some goals which i'd like to get in the next couple of months. Most of them will be easy to achieve, other will require a lot more effort and work.[/hide]

[hide=Goals]Well i have quite the amount of goals. Many which include hunting boss monsters. The red goals have been completed and the yellow ones where attempted but a failure

Stat-related goals:

80 attack

80 strength

80 Defence

99 ranged

70 prayer

85 slayer

68 summoning

50 hunting

68 smithing

50 runecrafting

70 agility

50 farming

50 construction

99 fletch (got to have trimmed ranged cape...)

Boss monster goals:

Kalphite Queen

King Black Dragon

Corporal Beast (will have to wait a looooong time before attending this one)

Zamorak GWD

Saradomin GWD

Armadyl GWD

Bandos GWD

Daggonoth kings

Tormented Demon

Jad

Other goals

getting 500 songs

every skill over 70

getting quest cape

getting in a good clan[/hide]

[hide=achievements]Boss monsters

kbdtrip.jpg

full void!

fullvoid.jpg

levels:

80 attack

attacklevel.jpg

70 prayer

prayer70.jpg[/hide]

Other levels:

[hide=defence]def level 75 on 6 june 2009

def75.jpg[/hide]

[hide=ranged]ranged level 77 on 8 june 2009

ranged77.jpg[/hide]

[hide=hunter]Hunter 51 & 52 on 9 june 2009

hunter51.jpg

hunter52.jpg[/hide]

[hide=smithing]smithing 52 & 53 & 54 on june 9 2009

smithing52.jpg

smithing53.jpg

smithing54.jpg[/hide]

[hide=construction]construction 49 & 50 on june 10 2009

construction49.jpg

construction50.jpg[/hide]

[hide=prayer]prayer 57-62 on june 10 2009

prayer57.jpg

prayer60.jpg[/hide]

I know I've got a lot of work ahead. But i wouldn't be myself if i didn't set a lot of goals for myself. At the moment i'm working on my ranged level and upgrading my fear.

thanks for reading my blog!

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

after a lengthened weekend of doing runecrafting, killing aviansies, running around doing nothing i decided to cross of the king black dragon of my "to do" list. (why oh why did i forgot to take a screenshot of this? -.-)

anyway, so i took an antifire pot a prayer pot, some range potions and an inventory of sharks with a tiny elf crystal. My equipment was very basic, but i didn't want to risk a lot for my first try ever. As i went on my way i actually hoped other people where there to. After all it was my first time with no experience at all. But then i realised i already beat the inadequacy so this one should be a little easier. When i arrived there and went down there was no-one there. Since i had the tiny elf crystal to help me when it got bad i decided i should give it a go. I thought i wouldn't make it but i did with 6 sharks left, and one bad guy to cross of my list.

anyway the evening has still to continue and for the rest of the evening i'll spend it at pest control. (still have to go 700+ points for full void.)

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

got a nice day today, got my first piece of void and got another 148 points. I ended the evening with a nice clan event: KBD hunting. I hope we get lucky and get a visage drop.

i'll put a picture of it tomorrow

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

updated with some pictures

anyway today's achievements:

void gloves and just i'm a few points away from the melee helmet, i'll get both tomorrow.

at the start of the day i also got a hunter level i was close to it anyway.

i also got an attack level, and started to train on defence now

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

long day today, and i did a lot of things to get ready for future leveling.

i managed to get full void today, but because of a lot of losses it took me longer then i expected. After void i went on some questing. I quickly finished haunted mines and did tarn's lair so i could enchant my salve amulet. After that i finished tribal totem and monk's friend, 2 easy quests which i hadn't finished yet. After questing i went for some aviansies. At 250 kills i teleported out to sell what i had gotten and to finish the clue. The clue reward wasn't big but a 75k profit is nice enough.

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

i didn't have the chance to post my achievements yesterday so... anyway, it was a short day as usual (exams...) but i managed to do quite a bit, i was able to raise hunter and smithing and finish the "defender of varrock" quest short quest but fun. And only 4 more songs to go until i can do air guitar emote (finally -.-)

Today i was able to get a few construction and prayer levels (con to 50 and prayer to 62) i didn't take pictures of all prayer levels though.

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

Defence and Prayer, nice choice of skills. :D GL with it!

thanks i was able to get defence nearly to 77...

anyway tomorrow is a big day i have a presentation which decides my whole future... i basically fail my year if i fail that presentation. but yeah no pressure.

anyway i'll probably get to 78 tomorrow, but i hope to get 79 or 80

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

sorry for not posting any entries for 2 days, but my exams are just a tiny bit to important.

anyway yesterday i could play for like an hour and half and i got close to def 79 i hope to get it today and work on def 80...

after i get def 80 i'm going to have to consider training it to 85 or first training my strength to 80

today's entry: only so limited time i only could get to 20k from 79 def.

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png