Correction for "The Hunt for Red Raktuber"

11. You'll need to sneak past the worker penguins to get to the cubicle in the south east corner. Run along the north wall to the east wall. Then, go down a cubicle and west so that you're in between two cubicles. Then, run south to the door entrance. Search the table in the cubicle to obtain a telegram. Leave the same way you came in, and don't be spotted, or the telegram will be taken away from you. Go back and talk to Larry.

In this section you mention that after you get the telegram to go out the way you came in and to not be spotted or the telegram would be taken away. While this is correct I think it is necessary to mention that this method is the only successful way to get out with the telegram. If you use any means of teleportation, the telegram will be taken away. Walking out is the only option. I feel it would be prudent to warn people of this so that they do not waste time doing it again.

Thanks for looking into it even if it is just minor change!

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

Correction:

This:

2. Go to Witchhaven. Near the south of the village next to the dungeon, you'll find some large footprints. Inspect them, and Larry and his manager will appear. After a short chat, he'll be freed of his straitjacket and will return to the Zoo.

Should read as:

2. Go to Witchhaven. Near the south of the village next to the dungeon, you'll find some large footprints. Inspect them. Go back and talk to Larry. He will ask you to convince his manager. The manager will apear and you will convince him. You, Larry and the manager will appear back at the foot print. A cutscene will take place and then you are back at the zoo. Now Larry is released.

Thanks both of you.

I've made the corrections to the guide.

Thanks a lot! :)

Any other corrections to the quest guide can be posted here as well.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Thanks both of you.

I've made the corrections to the guide.

Thanks a lot! :)

Any other corrections to the quest guide can be posted here as well.

No problem glad to help! ;)

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis