Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Gentlemen. We have reached a time of great crisis. Our creator...no, our brother, the Goonstalf has gone missing. How or why, we know not, and every attempt made thus far to locate him has failed. However...there is one final thing we can do to try to get him back. We, the Council of Alternates must unite once more in the hopes that he will sense all of us congregated iin one place and return. All of those created in the time of Goon must post to this place immediately and attempt to summon him to these hallowed grounds. Do it, lest we lose him forever.

Godspeed brothers.

Godspeed.

Dlo eht rebmemer!

death7744.jpeg

Rednammoc Tfrolg ,Htarrog - "Ti hguorht levart enola tel ,emit llet neve t'nac sgnilhtrae."

Redaelraw Neelsop, Natsoro - "Tac a si lleh eht tahw? Stac gnidreh! Ti llac snamuh tahw si taht ,stac gnidreh."

Gentlemen. We have reached a time of great crisis. Our creator...no, our brother, the Goonstalf has gone missing. How or why, we know not, and every attempt made thus far to locate him has failed. However...there is one final thing we can do to try to get him back. We, the Council of Alternates must unite once more in the hopes that he will sense all of us congregated iin one place and return. All of those created in the time of Goon must post to this place immediately and attempt to summon him to these hallowed grounds. Do it, lest we lose him forever.

Godspeed brothers.

Godspeed.

I second this motion.

Godspeed brothers.

Godspeed.

I second this motion.

Likewise.

Godspeed brothers.

Godspeed.

I second this motion.

Likewise.

As do I...

"Let your anger be like a monkey in a piñata , inside with the candy hiding from the kids, hoping they don't find it." - Master Tang

Godspeed brothers.

Godspeed.

I second this motion.

Likewise.

As do I...

This thing of ancientity is here. Where might be our brothers A Flying Nun and Trolling_Who?

Godspeed brothers.

Godspeed.

I second this motion.

Likewise.

As do I...

This thing of ancientity is here. Where might be our brothers A Flying Nun and Trolling_Who?

I am here, brother.

dcaed5.png

Godspeed brothers.

Godspeed.

I second this motion.

Likewise.

As do I...

<_< do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikPUP4fZK3o

Furrlo's part is the worst. Sorry.

:thumbup:

dat spam

I did not read that right.

Edit: I actually wish I was on my own PERIOD.

-.-

trollface.png

Tomorrow hopefully I'll get some... BANG... for my BUCK.

:twss:

So...you're going to kill a deer then use it to seduce a girl?

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

silver will you marry me and halo?

depends on if you would let me watch while you and halo... did stuff.. around the house...

1285926311515.jpg

Stuff? Like cleaning the house or playing chess?

Sure, why wouldn't we let you see that? Silly.

16185_s.gif

Edit: I actually wish I was on my own PERIOD.

-.-

trollface.png

Oh god dammit Death

mM5Fy.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

depends on if you would let me watch while you and halo... did stuff.. around the house...

1285926311515.jpg

tbh, whenever I thought of building my own male harem, I always imagined starting with one guy, training him, then slowly building up my harem... <_<

tbh, whenever I thought of building my own male harem, I always imagined starting with one guy, training him, then slowly building up my harem... <_<

Would it include a tsundere? I'm just curious, not like I want to be in your harem or anything.

BAKA

16185_s.gif

Would it include a tsundere? I'm just curious, not like I want to be in your harem or anything.

BAKA

well if a tsundere is what i think it is, then that type of personality would require more time and effort...

unless he was a tsundere to everyone else but me.. and even then, it would actually require work, because he might not get along well with the group..

also... my cat's a masochist. :mellow: so it's also possible that the personality types I prefer are actually masochists...