Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Top of the mornin' to ya Goon.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I am offended that you are offended.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

*falls out of bed*

Meeeeh...

*falls down the stairs* DAMMIT!

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

i think that based on the pm i recieved from tripsis, such discussions is not what tif allows, and that it should either be done on a specific thread in OT, or, should not be allowed at all.

i'm offended that tripis is allowed to have such discussions in this thread and i am not.

it seems unfair to me.

Halo, your mom isnt here and we're out of all forms of pizza. wut do.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Listen to Sabaton loudly. Mom gets mad.

Do not like.

2pzzjb9.jpg

EVERYTHING.

2pzzjb9.jpg

If you want to discuss something please PM me about it, wits. There is a difference between what you posted and the current conversation taking place and I would be happy to explain it to you in PM if desired.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

We discussed how wimmin are living enigmas and wits got upset that the Crimson Maiden was discussing it with us but apparently wits got yelled at in a Pm about something discussed.

She found this unjust and said something.

2pzzjb9.jpg

but i don't like pming people. i prefer open discussion... where everyone can pitch their point if view, which seems to be against tif's policy. which i disagree with.

i have nothing to hide or be ashamed of. and if i have a pm, i wouldn't be able to post the details of the discussion so that my friends could see it.

unless the tif staff has something to hide? in which case i'll be happy to send a pm.

It is our policy that if you disagree with action taken or have a complaint or need clarification, it should be done over PM. If you have a general comment about a forum policy (not related to a specific action or instance) then you should create a thread in Forum Updates & Discussions.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

HEY SHELBY!

*throws an empty water bottle at Tyler* Make us some mini pizzas.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang