Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

There's this hot girl in my band period (lol she's actually attractive though) who I'm trying to approach... She definitely knows who I am because when I went to the Miss May I concert she said hi and recognized me and stuff and I see her looking at me from time to time... hm....

Yeah, through the years, History and Social Studies have kind of merged in my mind. I don't separate the two anymore.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Go for her Pie. Whatever happened to that one girl you were planning on asking to the homecoming dance?

Also, any of you book nerds have any good books to read? I have a few in mind, but I kind of want to broaden my horizons.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

^ lengthy books ok ?

Anything's fair game.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Go for her Pie. Whatever happened to that one girl you were planning on asking to the homecoming dance?

She asked some other guy from another school who eventually said no, then this one guy (hipster-clothing-brand-kid who thinks he's friends with me) who's friends with her asked her and she said yes, then he realized he was actually going out of town that weekend. This was like three days before the dance so I didn't even bother being her third choice and all that shit.

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

I really don't even care though.

The other thing I checked out last time I was at the library was Nation by Terry Pratchet. Pratchet's a really good writer; if you've never heard of him, he's a humorous writer, so his stuff is fun to read. Nation's quite a bit more serious, but that just made me like it a lot more. It's probably my favorite book.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Halo's going to refuse my suggestion because it's Japanese.

youbetcha.jpg

collapse by jared diamond

fabric of the cosmos - brian greene

heart of darkness

3 books in my room I picked randomly

Read Heart of Darkness. I really enjoyed that one.

Eh. Usually around this time of year I get bored with the internet, video games, and music, so I usually pick up a few books to read.

You liked heart of darkness?

Well, to each his own, I guess.

I was the only one in my class that liked it.

Does that make me a hipster?

>steam update

>Jurassic Park the Game

YxNAI.jpg

r´       `ヽ

.ヾF三ミ三三ニノ,          , ・ ´  ̄ ̄` ヽ,              /   _____ヘ

ヾ川彡三;:;:;ミ三ミヾ,         /: : : : : : : : : : : : : \         j  ̄ ̄      ∞゛i、_

フ.-‐'"゙´ ̄`"゙ミミハ   .     /,::'/i : : : : : : : : : : 、: :ヽ, .     <`vー´ひ-へ ~、_,-v 、,~ニ=

,ミ/        ヽリレ,      i : {_{从: : : i }人 i| l: :|: :i|,       `〃::N:∧N、Mノ ヾリ| l::::::::ヾ、

从 ●   ●   リ}|.      |::小● \,リ'● 从: :|、i|,,       ル:::从>    < 从::::::::::N

l⊃       ⊂⊃: :|ノ,.      | :|l/// _,、_,//* : :|ノ│,       レリ l⊃ 、_,、_, ⊂⊃W'ヽ{

/⌒ヽ____ヘ   へ    .j /⌒i.  /⌒ヽ__|ヘ   j_|    j /⌒i !.     /⌒ヽル.ヘ   ゝ._)  .从/⌒i

\ /〃|: :l>,、 __, イァ /  /   \ /〃|: :l>,、 __, イァ/  /::|,.    \  ヽ >,、 __, イ、/  /

.     ソ    ヘ U /   ヘ、__>   /〃/|:リ  v只v´ {ヘ、__∧ |,      \シ. i L~~~//.ヾ、/

\.    l    l       .リゝ.. `ヾ< ´   j j 「 ̄ヾ、三シ|,       !、  `ー----ー´ミ   .,}

'´  ̄  ̄ ` ヽ、,

、__/ : : : : : )ノ: :ヾ: : : \,         -―‐- 、

.   `7: (: : : : : : : : : : : : :} :)ヽ,       /       \  〇

{: : ト; ;ハ,リノ;Y川 } : ノ: : i|        |      }{   i °

i::小●    ● ノリル: ; j,     、_」   _.. -―- 」_ノィ

从l⊃ 、_,、_, ⊂⊃从ッ》    __乂ゝ-<_.. -‐…_、〉乂.

/⌒ヽ、|ヘ   ゝ._)   j /⌒i     7({::::个{{二 }⌒{二 }}ィ>\

\ 〃::(y;)>,、 __, イァ/、__/,,    /__乂{ハ   _ ... イ ノ‐==ミ{、,

.   \:(y;ノ:::::::::}}::::::::(y;/::::::/ ,    /     と⌒し'´ ´     ノ

.ルリゞ::::::((:::::::ルリゞ::::/,    {_____ \_、      ノ

ト           /|

'i::\        /::i

ヘ::::`_,--y~7-/>、/::::i

r´ ヘ< ヘへ~ヽ 、//ゝ⌒ヽ,             -' ´ ̄ ' ̄`ヽ、  .             , ⌒´  ̄`  ヽ

/   ∞        ∞ ヾ、i\           /::::::::::::::∈⑧ョ::::::::\.              /:{ : : : : : : : : : : :\

/  /  ;  i  }  リ  ヽ ソ  〉      //::::::::::::::::,、:::::::::::::::::::::::ヽ        ii   /,::'/!: : ;.((: :n、: : : 、: ヽ

〈 { {i ,トルN、从Nリノりi.|   }〈  /        〃ノヘ {-ー" 乂w、:::ヾ::::::::i、.,    i⌒i   i : { {Λ(.リN (~`i : : : : : }

〈ミ ヽ'{. i{.●    ●  ii   .! ー(y、      ル 从●    ● 从::::::::::::ゞ.    |:[]:|.  }::┌●┐ ┌●┐イ: : :(

_ソ ! l⊃ 、_,、_, ⊂⊃  リ   ノ }       ルl⊃ 、_,、_, ⊂⊃ノ;:::::::;j}     \_\ (:::|l⊃ ̄  . ̄⊂⊃: :|ノ し

{/⌒ヽ_レヘ   ゝ._)  リ;,,/⌒i  ( /   /⌒ヽ_レ从.  ゝ._)   .从/⌒iル '       / ̄ヽ).|ヘ   ‐ー    j /⌒iヾ)

ノ\ ノノ`゛'>,、 __, イW/  /   Vンヽ.  \ / \゛>,、 __, イy''/  / ,       \ < ):〉>,、 __, イァ/  /:: 〉

(ミ、  `i    }f ~∞~ i | {.ヘ==/〉    ~)     ソ    ヘ V /  ヘ、__>i          /ヾ ツ  ヘM_/´ {ヘ、 .∧(_ノ

リ   ヽ (::{ |:| |::}    /    ノ'     <   ソ  ゛y / y  リ         `、 ´(   〈〈     ヾ、Vシ:リノ

Well, that was a failure.