Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Out of all the kids that are glued to their computer screens during breaks and lunches, they choose me, who is just chatting away with people like a normal person.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Out of all the kids that are glued to their computer screens during breaks and lunches, they choose me, who is just chatting away with people like a normal person.

You were probably the only one they could peel away from their funbox.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Doo~

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Not sure about silva or albel. But I am 22. So I dunno. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

[bleep]

Edited by Ieyfura
Censor evasion

2pzzjb9.jpg

But ieyfura it was a term of endearment.

2pzzjb9.jpg

But it evaded the censor D:

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

There is no more love. Love is dead.

2pzzjb9.jpg

THE MAN IS TRYING TO CENSOR OUR LOVE

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ieyfura is no man. She's something far worse. She is the woe of man. She is...

Woman.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Halo. What if...

love isn't quite dead.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Alg's avatar is from Fire Emblem, what the hell are you smoking?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Your avatar always reminds me of a demented Samurott.

Alg's avatar is from Fire Emblem, what the hell are you smoking?

For all that you know, you could remind me of a used condom. However, does that make you a used condom? No.

Halo. What if...

love isn't quite dead.

Maybe it is undead?

Also, teh wimminz be hatin'

http://forum.tip.it/topic/307639-double-standards/

Well, tbh. The topic in question is a rather good topic for discussion, because it's true (double standards, not the the "other" thing). I think the reason the topic is as negative as it is because of the opening post. Didn't quite set a good "mood" for the topic. So I'm not surprised that it's a bit heated in that discussion.

Lqt9R.png

My post is either going to get deleted, totally ignored, or end this thread.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Probably ignored. I personally wouldn't see a need to delete it, and well...you know how people are. They've got to get their last word and point across. So the thread will keep going until it turns into a flame war.(Not everyone who posts there is like that, but it's the way it'll end up between a couple I'm sure)

Lqt9R.png

Probably ignored. I personally wouldn't see a need to delete it, and well...you know how people are. They've got to get their last word and point across. So the thread will keep going until it turns into a flame war.(Not everyone who posts there is like that, but it's the way it'll end up between a couple I'm sure)

You just summarized why I don't post in OT.

2pzzjb9.jpg