Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Desperation.

The book? Or Silva's link is where I'd go in it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

anyways.. enough about girls.

321 you need to have a balanced diet.. and you shouldn't cut your hair that short..

Meh maybe, I burn it off anyway. And' I'm not gonna be a hippie. If Jesus or god or any higher power said to me, 321 be a hippie, I'd promptly tell him to [bleep] off and I'll go to hell. Besides i like my hair short. Also I would never be an emo. And the whole "rocker' look I think is an excuse to look un-presentable.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Desperation.

Silva's link.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

I think I'd get all old creepy guys if I tried. Especially after that whole craigslist rapist guy thing a year or so ago.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Desperation.

Silva's link.

It;s not my link. I didn't make it... I just copied and pasted it.

Why are you bothering to argue this...

I know you didnt make it. Its just easier to say "silva's link" rather than "The link in which the user sliver wits copied and pasted in her post."

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

@who

You sound like this guy :twss: 'cept yer voice is a li'l' deeper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBDnHZNbjCg

Browsing old pages ftl.

But, do I seriously sound like that guy? Because that would explain sooo much.

Sort of, but a little less...uh...flamboyant. Also a bit deeper.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

President+Obama.jpg

I am certain we can cut unemployment to 8% by 2013. I am also certain you're reading this in my voice.

Nope. But that almost never works for me.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

President+Obama.jpg

I am certain we can cut unemployment to 8% by 2013. I am also certain you're reading this in my voice.

If you mean a high squeaky voice...

I said my voice not Justin Bieber's voice.

You mean you're NOT Bieber? Goon! You owe me 53 bucks!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

President+Obama.jpg

if you mean a high squeaky voice...

President+Obama.jpg

You mean you're NOT Bieber? Goon! You owe me 53 bucks!

Yeah! I totally thought Obama was Bieber! GOON!

Comical.jpeg

I'm bored and can't find anyhing on Netflix. I don't know if i want to go troll on /b/, or go through omegle asking to see bewbs.

2pzzjb9.jpg

That taste is still slightly in my mouth.

2pzzjb9.jpg