Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

My face when I was hanging with some friends, yes Who, Abc, Death, the girl was there, today and theres a [cabbage] ton of more pages from last night that I dont want to read.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Edit: I just noticed the post times. Mind[bleep] much?

wat

:unsure:

what?

also... :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

smilies work fine for me.

@halo What girl? there's a girl in this thread?

2r6cx9u.jpg

[bleep]ing time zones, how do they work?

[hide=This is what I meant]

156ectl.jpg

[/hide]

halo was feeling lonely and down in the dumps, so we all pitched in and bought him a mail-order wife.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

You wouldnt know because you werent on skype that night. Its a inside joke, hence why I said who, abc, and death.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You wouldnt know because you werent on skype that night. Its a inside joke, hence why I said who, abc, and death.

Ah hah hah, we have inside jokes within /FG/.

Also, what was your face?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Operation: Forum Games Necrobump.

Mission - In Progress.

Just dont associate your doing with the regulars here that aren't necrobumping.

I dont feel like being blamed for something Im not doing.

Mission - In Progress.

dude.. wtf. don't fricking bump threads that aren't awesome. There are a lot of good threads already there.. find out if you like them..and decide to post. only post in a thread you actually find interesting.

or else Operation: Ignore Comical will take effect.

Mission - In Progress.

dude.. wtf. don't fricking bump threads that aren't awesome. There are a lot of good threads already there.. find out if you like them..and decide to post. only post in a thread you actually find interesting.

Also mods get REALLY pissy when necrobumping is happening. Also its a bannable offense.

Soooo, I like Tip.it in all, I can go other places, but I think I would like to stay here for a while.

Mission - In Progress.

Also mods get REALLY pissy when necrobumping is happening. Also its a bannable offense.

Soooo, I like Tip.it in all, I can go other places, but I think I would like to stay here for a while.

Mods are always pissy and quick to take offense.

Mission - In Progress.

I can't go other places. Gtfo Comical.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Why do you dislike mods so much silva? I find the mods here are usually pretty cool.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."