Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

working on some OC.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Tbh I 4got my skype password so I'd have to log out on my comp then back in.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

STORY TIME, this ones for you Gallade.

The Cautionary Tale of Homoerotic Manga Edits.

By Halo2proman

In the latter days of summer, sliver_wits went on several pages on posting mangas which portrayed me and Tyler in sexual manners. Many WTF's were had and we tried to move on and forget about it.

Of course that didn't happen. One day I accidentally wandered on one of those forbidden pages, had a heart attack, died, and was trapped in Purgatory. Time went on again, had some fun haunting Tyler, untill tonight. Stork offended me in a manner that I was going to go Kill Bill on him, while still in purgatory, when Pirate created a portal that brought me out of purgatory, although aimed at Furrlo, I managed to get through before him and the closing of the portal. In the process, Pirate threw Stork into Purgatory. Meanwhile, Ownage was dating his imaginary girlfriend in Purgatory, which he also managed to get to homebase with, and with his newfound awesomeness, he created a portal out side of purgatory for himself. There was a moment of short confusion of what happened, when suddenly out of nowhere, Tyler shoots me, and I was trapped in Purgatory again. Although I said "[bleep] this [cabbage]" and kindly made a portal for myself and was alive and well. Again. So currently Stork and Furrlo are stuck in Purgatory while me and Ownage have died at least twice. So the moral here is that, all of this was Wit's fault. Everyone died. The End.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

By Halo2proman

In the latter days of summer, sliver_wits went on several pages on posting mangas which portrayed me and Tyler in sexual manners. Many WTF's were had and we tried to move on and forget about it.

Of course that didn't happen. One day I accidentally wandered on one of those forbidden pages, had a heart attack, died, and was trapped in Purgatory. Time went on again, had some fun haunting Tyler, untill tonight. Stork offended me in a manner that I was going to go Kill Bill on him, while still in purgatory, when Pirate created a portal that brought me out of purgatory, although aimed at Furrlo, I managed to get through before him and the closing of the portal. In the process, Pirate threw Stork into Purgatory. Meanwhile, Ownage was dating his imaginary girlfriend in Purgatory, which he also managed to get to homebase with, and with his newfound awesomeness, he created a portal out side of purgatory for himself. There was a moment of short confusion of what happened, when suddenly out of nowhere, Tyler shoots me, and I was trapped in Purgatory again. Although I said "[bleep] this [cabbage]" and kindly made a portal for myself and was alive and well. Again. So currently Stork and Furrlo are stuck in Purgatory while me and Ownage have died at least twice. So the moral here is that, all of this was Wit's fault. Everyone died. The End.

Thats going in the sig.

2pzzjb9.jpg

By Halo2proman

Thats going in the sig.

Yay.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

6ojzax.jpg

Lol, I dunno.

That produced a good bit of lulz

2pzzjb9.jpg

Also @Goons comic. They jealous cuz we glamorous.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I think for my 5k post, I'll do a reading of The Cautionary Tale Of Manga Edits.

This thread is now temporarily about OC about how /FG/ is way more awesome than the rest of Tif.

Working on some atm...

2pzzjb9.jpg

What is minecraft and where get?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Minecraft has crashed!

----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to [email protected].

Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a1dce528 --------

Generated 10/10/10 12:03 AM

Minecraft: Minecraft Alpha v1.1.2_01

Java: 1.6.0-oem, Sun Microsystems Inc.

VM: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Sun Microsystems Inc.

LWJGL: 2.4.2

OpenGL: Intel 965/963 Graphics Media Accelerator version 1.5.0 - Build 7.14.10.1437, Intel

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

at ey.a(SourceFile:110)

at ey.a(SourceFile:53)

at hx.a(SourceFile:41)

at ee.a(SourceFile:31)

at iq.b(SourceFile:301)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:608)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

--- END ERROR REPORT ffbd0ec6 ----------