Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Well if you guys are gonna keep doing the manga edits, me and halo will have to switch into...

MAXIMUM OVERTROLL!

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Just because you have become desensitized to trolling by halo doesn't mean we don't do it. Also you haven't seen me shift into maximum overtroll.

Edit:Also it would be somewhat difficult to stay within the rules...

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

God damn, Wits has had me sexing up almost everyone in this thread.

God knows how many STD's I've gotten...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hmmmmmmmmmm to break the rules or not to.... that is the trolling question...

2pzzjb9.jpg

*Looks down next to my chair.*

*Gear shift*

*Ponders.*

*Switches gears*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well see normally while trolling one doesn't care about the consequences, but this is my internet "home" to be banned from here would be like me being thrown out of home, thus one must walk more lightly.

Also your obvious attempts at inciting me to act rashly will not work.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Well if Tyler doesnt want to be my lover, than I guess 321 will have to suffice.

C'mere Ownage...

No.

2pzzjb9.jpg

*Looks down next to my chair.*

*Gear shift*

*Ponders.*

*Switches gears*

[hide]

No.

Yes.[/hide]

hernan the spider has not been used yet

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Super Boyfriend was completely unexploitable. :/

GgGkJ.jpg

Halo pretty much ruined my troll there. Just know it was a very poorly drawn graphic of Who (with a small member I might add) penetrating Dylan.

2pzzjb9.jpg

*Switches back to first gear*

Nope.

321, remind me never to go into "Overtroll" gear ever again.

Indeed.

Who, Does this picture please you?

deliveringthread.jpg?t=1286847542

2pzzjb9.jpg

No.

It needs more scantily-clad members of the female half of the species.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

No.

It needs more scantily-clad members of the female half of the species.

Obvious attempt of gay cover-up a real straight guy would have said, "Needs more [bleep]." or "I'd like it better if I was there [bleep]ing her."

Conclusion:

Who Gay?

Who Gay.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Oh yeah by the way; Ownage, Tyler.

Trolled, hard.

bnjuv.gif