Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I motion to force all people named mindstormer to post immediately.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Thats it, flood his profile with messages.

Nvm he left, now knight must post.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Flood his profile with messages.

2pzzjb9.jpg

he left

2pzzjb9.jpg

This post is coming from page 2078 right now, so there's a lot I haven't read that I'll reply to when I get to it, but for the time being...

Explanation of absence:

1) RAM upgrade arrived.

2) Installed.

3) Brother tried out TF2, not much improvement.

4) I tested the free version of minecraft, and it actually worked smoothly.

5) Bought Minecraft.

6) Upcoming AP Chem test + Minecraft = no time for TIF.

7) Thanksgiving.

8) Time for TIF.

And for the record, I will not be looking at the page that this goes to, so I will be rudely interrupting conversations for a while until I catch up.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Its definitely the afternoon.

Why would I not be annoyed that I dont have school for the next 16 hours?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang