Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Is this anime Halo?

:D

Yeah.

And it sucked.

[hide] Out of the 6 episodes I liked 2 of them.[/hide]

Well what did you expect from an anime based on a casual fps for consoles?

16185_s.gif

WANT WANT WANT

6ygjJ.jpg

[hide] Napalm, take you and your /v/ [cabbage] out of here.[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

3 minutes TO MAKE SNACKS.

LETS DO THIS

excelsior.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So, I just found out that one of the feet I built for my dragon is too far forward.

I'm going to have to build it all again. Friggin' hell. >.<

Not even going to ask.

Also, the video is up and running again.

@Ownage.

Just as every other priest, pastor, religious person is, they are hypocrites.**

You know the Brutes right? They were genetic abominations created by the Covenant.

Sort of like their Spartans, except they sucked.

**= No offense to anyone in here.

1. Arguably good point, but i don't think so. For instance *MAJOR SPOILER ALERT* Humans are the left-behinds of the Forrunners, the Covenant leaders concealed this because the whole concept behind The Great Journey is that everyone can go. If it was revealed some were left behind, the Covenant shatters. So hypocrites in private maybe, but I don't think something that is so obvious.*END SPOILERS*

2. Brutes are a race found by the Covenant that had blasted themselves back technologically to a point where they were just re-discovering radio and rocket technology, not created by the Covenant.

3. Spartans are real people, who were ENHANCED, but not created.

Not bragging, just stating. I've read almost all the Halo books. If you haven't read them you should.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

So, I just found out that one of the feet I built for my dragon is too far forward.

Not even going to ask.

@Ownage.

You know the Brutes right? They were genetic abominations created by the Covenant.

1. Arguably good point, but i don't think so. For instance *MAJOR SPOILER ALERT* Humans are the left-behinds of the Forrunners, the Covenant leaders concealed this because the whole concept behind The Great Journey is that everyone can go. If it was revealed some were left behind, the Covenant shatters. So hypocrites in private maybe, but I don't think something that is so obvious.*END SPOILERS*

Um, ok.

2. Brutes are a race found by the Covenant that had blasted themselves back technologically to a point where they were just re-discovering radio and rocket technology, not created by the Covenant.

Oh, I could have sworn that they were Genetically Enhanced...

Yeah, I know.

No I have not read any of the books.

Not even going to ask.

@Ownage.

Um, ok.

Oh, I could have sworn that they were Genetically Enhanced...

Yeah, I know.

No I have not read any of the books.

Pro tip: The one's written by Eric Nylund are the best. (The Flood, The Fall of Reach, I believe 2 others I can't remember...)

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I do believe I saw the re-released version of Fall of Reach at the little general store down the street from my house. I wanted to get it, but I need to save up for something... Undecided what that will be.

WANT WANT WANT

6ygjJ.jpg

[hide] Napalm, take you and your /v/ [cabbage] out of here.[/hide]

I was gonna explain why Halo is for casuals, but then I got tired and simply made this post.

16185_s.gif

This is a time for sleep, and GLORIOUS VICTORY!

2pzzjb9.jpg

and GLORIOUS VICTORY!

fbwhf.jpg

You, yeah you. Go to bed.

2pzzjb9.jpg

inb4pepsi

\/ YOU DUN GOT NINJAD

2pzzjb9.jpg

Pro tip: The one's written by Eric Nylund are the best. (The Flood, The Fall of Reach, I believe 2 others I can't remember...)

ive read these and they are pretty good

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].