Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I seriously don't understand how you can hate someone for posting in this thread. If they try to imitate the posting style that goes arround here it's just because they like the place and don't want to treat this thread like all the other threads in TIF.

I have yet to be annoyed for anyone posting in this thread other than autoplay, thousands of images in one page and stuff like that.

Even when you guys always say "don't take this stuff seriously", it seems that you are the ones who often take it seriously.

This man has a point.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I seriously don't understand how you can hate someone for posting in this thread. If they try to imitate the posting style that goes arround here it's just because they like the place and don't want to treat this thread like all the other threads in TIF.

I have yet to be annoyed for anyone posting in this thread other than autoplay, thousands of images in one page and stuff like that.

Are-you-mad-at-yourself.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Troll-Face

5rtlP.png

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Wait, huh? Who hates me? That's it, I challenge you to a....

MAGICAL spamaduel!

I don't want to have anything to do with spam duels..

can we have a topless carmelldansen dance off?

On it!

caramelldansen.gif

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Time for a chinese version:

Hochime!

(English subtitles: I see the great warrior has given up on his egg rolls of ultimate power. I win this incredibly shortened yet karate filled SPAM....aduel!)

div>

Je suis une chauve dans mon pantaloones!

En anglais: SPAM....aduel!

You do realize I speak French, right?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off