Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I don't see [cabbage], halo.

Okay, let me hold your hand Napalm.

*grabs hand*

Okay? Go to the RS General Discussion on these forums. Now lets go to the "Post all RS Screens/videos here" thread. Okay? Now lets go to the last page... Scroll down to the 9th post with the hide tag of "casual mining"

See? Good.

Thought you meant the first page or something.

16185_s.gif

I think Tyler has sand in his vagina or something. Dinner brb.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Why do you hate 321, Who?

Talking about it helps.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Why do you hate 321, Who?

Talking about it helps.

I "made fun of" Nex there so idk y he's angry at the moment.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Oh dat. yeah like I said, they just seem to whine with a rhythm.

2pzzjb9.jpg

doritos are definitely good.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Go die in a ditch.

That is all.

Also, Halo uses a mac?

God, why is it that everyone in this thread I suddenly have to hate? :(

HAHAHAHAHAH!

HE thinks I use a mac! Hell no.

My old elementary school basically forced us to use Macs for everything.

You hate people that use macs? Thats sad.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Apple + T, Pepsi...

<_<

My old elementary school basically forced us to use Macs for everything.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Y SO NO POST!

2pzzjb9.jpg

Because burritoes. :V

RIP Dawngate ;-;

:V

duckface?

2pzzjb9.jpg

duckface?

pysduck.jpg

RIP Dawngate ;-;

duckface?

pysduck.jpg

daffy_duck.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

It's Andvari's fault.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

:V?

Haven't seen that face since I stopped going to smashboards. Huh.

2eyjdav.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

Got members again. :thumbup:

True story time:

Stopped at the gas station on my way home today to pick my brother up some cigarettes. Saw a RS membership card. Bought it.

@Kc: Death just kinda went inactive. As for me, I just haven't felt like it lately.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Got members again. :thumbup:

True story time:

Stopped at the gas station on my way home today to pick my brother up some cigarettes. Saw a RS membership card. Bought it.

183.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

Needs moar poast. Goons earn bonus points.

2pzzjb9.jpg