Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Word to the wise: Subway's seafood "sensations" might be the grossest sandwich on the face of the Earth.

I've always been tempted to try it, but always shied away, knowing that it was probably just artificially fish flavored, soy-based, food-like paste.

Waffle Crisp is really good. Frosted Cheerios is the best though.

Word to the wise: Subway's seafood "sensations" might be the grossest sandwich on the face of the Earth.

I've always been tempted to try it, but always shied away, knowing that it was probably just artificially fish flavored, soy-based, food-like paste.

>shied

>mfw that's actually how it's spelled

>shied

>mfw that's actually how it's spelled

Poor pie... you got all ready to > me a new >hole, and here I was right all along

*googles*

Oh. Ok. I see.

>has to google George Carlin.

Now I understand why you think a low form of humor, such as puns, are funny.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hey man, Pie is pretty cool.

10235794.jpg

Just look at that classy S.O.B.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any [kitty]? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any [kitty]? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

i HAVE A KITTY!! CLICK ON TEH SIGGY FOR CUTENESS GALORE!!!!!!!1

84f24f3.jpg

I'm going to milk Goon's teats