Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

ill attempt to summarize my time away in one post. so basically i went to boot camp got shaved and whatnot, made the same as everyone else, and stuck with about 70 other guys. So for the next couple of weeks they basically teach you how to operate. Everything from handwriting to which way your shirts face when theyre folded in your locker. I volunteered for Port Watch so i stood watch from 4-6am everyday until graduAtion, getting 2 hours less sleep than everyone else every night. So we learn a little about the Uniform Code Of Military Justice, and other regulations. Then they teach you how to operate a 9mm and a 12 gauge. then thy teach you basic firefighting onboard a ship, and tear gas you(protip:you would not enjoy it). after that the final test is called Battle Stations, but i cant post exactly what we did there in case a future recruit finds it, And it takes away from the realism. but in summary, you dont sleep for about 48 hours and your onboard a huge mock ship for part of that. so then i graduated and hung out with my family for a day, swagged around in my dress blues and made all the wimmin look. Next day i hopped on a flight to San Antonio and went to Master-At-Arms school. so for the past week we learned different ways to take a resistor to a cuffing position, beat them with a baton if need be, and properly use OC spray. we also leArned how to cuff and search. so like i said yesterday i got sprayed with the shit to qualify to carry it, maybe later ill explain what i had to do and how it felt. And so here i sit on Lackland AFB, an E-3 in the United States Navy, in master -at-arms school.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Okay, what's OC sprayed?

its like pepper spray but apparently worse.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

the feeling on your eyes when the stuff gets in them i cant even explain. after it has time to wear off some your face feels like when you go outside on a cold day, then come in to a warm house, only like 100 times worse. and the greatest part is, its water activated, so when you take a shower to get it off you have reflash and it burns all over again, but not quite as bad And not as long. so if anyone thinks it would be funny to spray yourfriends with it, allow me to assure you, they would not forgive you for a very very very long time if at all.

2pzzjb9.jpg

So his return was predicted, so it came to be!

Hail Seany the great, I am your humble prophet!

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ahem, who had the dream about him? Hmmm?

You're nothing but a pseudo prophet.

Also, I just got a great idea for a prank.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

nice sig nex. i always intended to come back, but never had the means to.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I'M SO COLD OH MY GOD WHY WOULD THE INTERNET LIE TO ME?

It rained out while I was on my bike. My hands are freezing.

Also, 321, just fyi, /FG/ is now overrun by weeaboos. Thought you'd like to know.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Yeah, we kind of have a weeaboo infestation.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Surprisingly, I'm not one of them.

Also, look, he's gone. I didn't even realize how long it had been since his post.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

good lord i still hate weeaboos. even moreso now that i dislike anyone who looks like a bag of smoked ass.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Every dicksmoke you see walking down the street with their hat cocked back, tears in their clothes, pants around their ankles. those people look like smoked as. so these dress up weeaboos with their blue hair and costumes anger me greatly.

also in case you cant tell ive picked up a few words and phrases during my travels.

2pzzjb9.jpg

i expect tripsis will not enjoy my return.

2pzzjb9.jpg