Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

[hide=Eh, maybe you guitar kids will enjoy this.]V6b07.png[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I always wanted to learn how to play the piano.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Teach yourself. I was able to memorize entire songs without actually knowing anything about piano. It's an awesome feeling to be able to play an entire classical song :thumbup: I can't read sheet music and don't know anything about music theory, though. It's just muscle memory.

Teach yourself. I was able to memorize entire songs without actually knowing anything about piano. It's an awesome feeling to be able to play an entire classical song :thumbup: I can't read sheet music and don't know anything about music theory, though. It's just muscle memory.

My firend learned this way.

There's a problem, I have no accessibility to a piano.

That's why I really wanted to get a keyboard earlier this summer, but again, money problems came up.

I am saving again, and with a job that I will hopefully get this summer, I should be able to get one by next fall.

Everything I learned, I learned on my crappy keyboard. I can play the same stuff on a real piano just fine. I mean, I have to press the keys a little harder and I don't know shit about the pedals, but other than that, they're pretty much the same as far as I can tell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

^Was there a bus or train station near where you live? I've spent a night or 2 sleeping on a bus station bench before. I missed my bus, the last bus of the day, and figured I could either get a taxi for ~$20, or just sleep on the bench until the first one in the morning.

Hmmm, gotta catch my bus to work in 2 hours.

what do until then

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Work is kinda pissing me off.

"Hurr, ok Goon, I'mma give you only 2 shifts a week, but dun worry, you'll be "ON CALL" so if we need you we'll call you."

"But I take the bus and can't exactly make it to work on a moments notice."

"Oh, well, urr, just get here when you can if we call."

"Ok........"

They never called me in, so I guess it doesn't matter. But they don't seem to care that less hours for me = less money = no money to eat. With my 2 shifts this week I've had to keep my food budget for the entire week under ~$20. Granted, it could be worse, but I'm just getting tired of ramen and soup and stuff.

I'm going to milk Goon's teats