Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

abc must live a sad, lonely life.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

You're clearly picking the wrong friends.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

You can still easily avoid drama while having friends.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Have fun with life then. Maybe ill send you some tube socks and baby powder.

2pzzjb9.jpg

$1,000,000 to anybody who can name a female that wouldn't cheat on their significant other.

5RMNX.gif

[hide=spoiler]Truth is, we don't know anyone except ourselves. So we will not know anyone - of any gender.[/hide]

j0xPu5R.png

$1,000,000 to anybody who can name a female that wouldn't cheat on their significant other.

$1,000,000 to you to name a man who wouldn't cheat on their significant other.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Pretty much the same goes for males. Still, females have their advantages. Namely breasts and vaginas.

2pzzjb9.jpg

-doesn't know that goon's cat is cheating with me-

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

obfuscator's just a [bleep] and hangs out with a bunch of [bleep]ty guys. He doesn't know nice guys like myself exist. I'm so [bleep]ing lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Except not really. I prefer being alone most of the time.

obfuscator's just a [bleep] and hangs out with a bunch of [bleep]ty guys. He doesn't know nice guys like myself exist. I'm so [bleep]ing lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Except not really. I prefer being alone most of the time.

Dude, men and women are the same. Some are douches who would cheat on a significant other, some aren't.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Abc: You have the opportunity to be with people that share your interests, girl cartoons, little girls, etc.

Would you still want to be alone or would you want to discuss your interests with them?

Im sure theres a chubby out there who loves anime and masturbating as much as you do.

2pzzjb9.jpg

DspCD.jpg

Hey halo what happened to your member title?

F34TV.gif