Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

So, I referenced this picture:

sense-this-picture-makes-none.jpg

in my speech today. I didn't have my VAs, so I didn't actually have the picture. There were 2 other people in the room. The student understood what picture I was referencing. The coach didn't, but was like, "Usually I understand memes."

I don't know how I feel about this.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

>letting your friend buy some gay ass video game during school

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

His parents banned him from video games freshman year.

Somehow he's been able to avoid this for two years.

I don't know which of those is more ridiculous.

I can never spell [bleep]ing 'ridiculous' correctly. I always think the first i is an e.

Guys, I've had MW3 for 2 years. I don't know what you're talking about it being released tomorrow.

Oh, do you mean the $60 map pack?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah I know it's kind of a shitty game. I'm not the one buying it.

It's kind of funny though because Halo's been the one posting new updates and videos in the MW3 thread and has said multiple times he's getting it...

Yes. It's very funny indeed. I've posted like two videos in your thread. Others have posted more.

And I was make a satirical reference about you, Pie.

Yep.

Fresh: Algebra 1, Sophomore: Geometry, Junior: Algebra 2, Senior/Junior: Pre clac, or your choice of a variety of math classes.

It's in a weird order, but that's what it is.