Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

well his avatar is a comic depicting a yellow blob who is crying, while still trying to be cute. It reeks of emo.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I couldn't get more than 3 seconds in.

That happens the first time sometimes.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I thought fluff was an only child? or is this an episode I missed in boot camp?

2pzzjb9.jpg

Zoe's mentioned her brother numerous times when you weren't in camps of the boots.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

If she was in need of male attention i would oblige.

Also is he mad at abc or me?

2pzzjb9.jpg

I remember when you weren't a [bleep]. Wait... No I don't.

Do you have any more brothers? Zoe talks about masturbating to her brother sometimes. Not sure if it's you.

0BDEC.png

Abc, go take your meds.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I do moderately feel bad for him. It probably isnt much fun to be talking with guys and they start talking about your sister's sex life.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I do moderately feel bad for him. It probably isnt much fun to be talking with guys and they start talking about your sister's sex life.

You're so kind. I would give you a rainbow, but that's ridiculous.

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

But if your sister is ever in need of a good plowing, I'll probably be in Norfolk.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Please do. It would probably brighten my day.

2pzzjb9.jpg