Warped Terrorbirds

Blixivono

I am trying different methods of slaying different monsters, to cut down on the amount of money I spend on food. How efficient would bringing Guthans be to a warped terrorbird task? My att is 85, str 86 and def 84, hp 86, will only be using melee.

I apologize in advance for not being as savvy as I probably ought to be at my level. :oops:

damoon3hi7.png

Guthans would Help as long as you hit often this is usually when someone tells you to use a bunyip or other healing familure If you dont have that Youse enchanted excablibur if you dont that either Id suggest buying cheaper food Like buy tuna potato off warriors guild then add cheese (thats probabley the wrong name of the food there but Yea you add cheese to it and it heals better for a minimal cost

)

Kingmickez25.png

You could pray flick melee so you don't get hit at all?

Right click the prayer simbol at the top of the screen->"Choose prayers"->from the menu, choose protect melee then comfirm. This way you will have protect from melee at a single click away,without having to switch everytime to the prayer table. You click on the prayer simbol just before the attack animation from the monster begins,then after you see the "0" on you, you simply turn it off.

You could pray flick melee so you don't get hit at all?

Right click the prayer simbol at the top of the screen->"Choose prayers"->from the menu, choose protect melee then comfirm. This way you will have protect from melee at a single click away,without having to switch everytime to the prayer table. You click on the prayer simbol just before the attack animation from the monster begins,then after you see the "0" on you, you simply turn it off.

terrorbirds use both melee and range... but they are multi when using range so praying melee wont help a thing.

just wair guth plate/legs slayer helm, good shield, whip and keep guth spear and helm for healing when u fall below 40 hp. this is only for speeding it up, if u just want to be sure, just wear guthan. the task will be slower but u will never need food or use prayer emergency (be sure ur prayer is reloaded for when the healing takes some time. in that case pray range)

good luck

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]