mining to 99

Tip5788

Don't tell him he can't get it. He CAN. It'll be hard, but anyone devoted enough can get it.

What do you mean by "worth it"? If you mean impressive, hell yes, get it. But if you mean "useful", mining's usefulness stops at 85.

To actually get there, you would mine granite and sandstone, while mining stars every 2 hours. That's the fastest xp you'll get.

Sorry to be negative, but based on your stats, you wont get it. Mining is one of the hardest and longest 99's in the game. If you want to make money off it, it will take way longer.

he got to 60 in less then 2 days, sorry but he CAN make it. i wouldn't be able to but i know this guy can if he wants.

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

So you are saying that since he can do 250k xp he can obviously get 99? I guess he only has to do what he has already done another 51 times.... 102 days at the current rate? Just because someone can get 60 in a stat does not mean they can get 99, I got 80 rc, but I could never get 99 rc. I wish him luck in getting 99, because it is a very well respected cape, but I don't like when people get ahead of themselves and plan to get a 99 when they have barely even done the skill at all.

So you are saying that since he can do 250k xp he can obviously get 99? I guess he only has to do what he has already done another 51 times.... 102 days at the current rate? Just because someone can get 60 in a stat does not mean they can get 99, I got 80 rc, but I could never get 99 rc. I wish him luck in getting 99, because it is a very well respected cape, but I don't like when people get ahead of themselves and plan to get a 99 when they have barely even done the skill at all.

well it will be easier to achieve for him then me, since i get bored the very minute i start mining and he can do it to 60 in 2 days :shock:

xxquinnxx1.png

xxquinnxx1.png

No it doesn't insure it. But getting 250k xp in 2 days in f2p is extremely good and says a lot about his dedication.

Plus, it's not your job to tell them that he CAN'T do something. You're in a Help and Advice Forum, and therefore your job is simply to tell him what method is best, in other words, answer his question. He doesn't need someone to tell him he can't do it. He is capable of deciding that by himself. If he wants to know if others think he can do it, he would have said so.