New Pixel, C/C?

lethal_axe

k heres what id do to fix the stream

1)grab ur birdy n worm section and slide it down

2)about at the bottom of your name make a horizon line and make that stream wander of in the distance while keeping a little perspective (aka /\ not || all the way) also if you point the stream to a seperation the mountains while having it wind on it will make your character a little more relaxed so she isnt lookin like shes sitting against a wall

here i apologize for chopping up your image but this will help explain a lil better

chi5qe.jpg

as for the shading, if you start off lighter and work your way darker towards the hoizion i think youll find what your looking for-good luck :)

-NSL

maybe add some rocks or reeds into the pond atm it looks a bit boring..

P.S grats on TF leader rank :wink:

I don't think reeds and rocks will work, since they're more bank types of objects, I need more, middle of the pond objects.

de6tw.png

waterfall huh....Lets never speak of that again.

Here is some suggestion, extend the water fall to make it looks like a water fall. And the water shoudn't be that quiet....look at google image for some help.

Turn the green part above the red into a rocky part. (again, look at google for the texture) So it looks more like a water fall. I geuss you don't like rocks , add some flowers or plants on it.

If the rest of the green part looks plain to you..Add flowers?? Butterflies don't hang around in places with no flowers.

1b57366d.jpg

oh nooo look out a shark in the water 8) Hehe. Its pretty good sig, i like it. Wut i like about it the most is that it gives you that cozy, peaceful feeling, u know wut i mean? Even though it may look a bit flat like everyone else said, i think it will look really really REALLY good if you fix it, and it looks kind of good now.But hey, thats wut this forum is for :lol:

Keep up the good work.