Magic and range

MaffeDennis

Well, I can't really help with the mage, because I really don't know how to train it properly :oops:

But I'd advise you to either range slay, which I seriously support, or just camp bandits with bronze knives, which I heard was really good at low levels.

Good luck ::'

animsig.gif

Thanks to Vey for the hawt siggie <3

With 27m, you can even get 99 ranged (chins). Or you can get 90 ranged (via chins again) and use the leftover money on Diamond Bolt enchanting to 90 magic.

Alchemising for magic experience isn't too bad if you know what to alch, but it's been widely outdated with humidifying, stringing amulets, plank making, enchanting bolts or other jewelry, and whatever else you can think of. I can tell you what I used though: fire bolting metal dragons and hellhounds with chaos gauntlets (almost always on slayer task) to 90 magic then alchemising the rest of the way.

Slayer & Ranging is a good idea, especially if you cannon every task which you can use it. I haven't been training range at all since I returned to p2p, and I've gained about 300k xp from dagnannoths and abberent spectres.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Well i don't intend on spending all my cash but id just like to get 90 range and magic.

So no chins for range.

Your money doesn't show up on the highscores, your stats do. You can always get more money, but the time you lose using an inferior method can never be replaced.

Unless you make really low amounts of money/hour, chins would really beat (statistically and emotionally) every other option out there.

I'd say chimps for range and string jewelery for mage... There are tons of guides in the AOW for both of these methods :D

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

I'd say chimps for range and string jewelery for mage... There are tons of guides in the AOW for both of these methods :D

I wouldn't string jewelry at his budget. He needs ROUGHLY 5.5m xp. That alone costs 22m. String Jewelry is incredibly inefficient. You'd be much, much better off ice bursting rock lobsters. The only reason why people do it is because it's easy.

Now you'd probably reject ice bursting immediately since it's so expensive, so in that case I recommended Diamond Bolt Enchant. That should only cost 6m or so to 90 magic, and if you time it right, you can even profit at certain times.

For Range, I'd say to go with either A) Ranging Slayer, will take a while longer than other options cause you shouldn't range EVERYTHING, B) Bronze Knives on Yaks, cheap and works alright, or C) Ranging Blue/Green Dragons and make money.

For Mage, Diamond Bolt Enchanting is good on a lower budget. However, I'd reccomend Ice Bursting Rock Lobsters. If you stack them up good, it could be very cheap.

¤¤ 20death04 in Runescape, Semi-Retired ¤¤

100M+ Net Worth - Yes I do own the AGS in my avatar.

20death04.png