Alternative charm gathering methods

Sporkman_88

I just ran out of charms at 10k to 66 summon, and I want 68. I read a guide on rock lobsters, and it looks pretty complicated. What are some good charm droppers that I can easily kill. Please dont say slayer, I would prefer just kill the same monster.

~Spork

awesome.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

newsig.jpg

BOW DOWN TO KING SPORK

Thanks, thats very helpful. Except I dont know how to get into the Waterbirth dungeon as I have never been there before.

Go to relleka then on the northern docks all the way to the west there is a guy wearing a rockshell helm he will take you to waterbirth.

Well from your stats you have some choices.

1) Rock Lobsters.

They are the best place to gather crimsons, but also the most expensive way to collect them. Bursting/Barraging them. And if you never been before, then its going to be hard to get to.

2) Waterfiends

These are the second best to kill for crimsons. At an 85% chance for a crimson drop these are really good if you can't get to rock lobs. At your levels you might be able to kill them, but you might also have small problem as 68 summoning if recommended for healing.

3) Black Demons

Since the update a few months ago, all black demons now have great crimson charm rates. You can cannon them in Taverly Dungeon for fast kills. You can also kill them in the Chaos Tunnels for a little bit better drop rate. It is also multi so be warned that you must either use prayer or range/mage them from the safespot.

4) Dust Devils

These are the best if you aren't rich or have high stats. Just need 65 slayer and you have that. Just go kill them, don't forget your mask. With B2P tabs you can camp for a long time without having to bank.

These are the top 4 crimson charm droppers. Or at least i heard they are. If you don't wanna kill them then the next would be to slay or kill greater demons.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]