Alching >.<

Maleficus1055

So, i'm just about 90 magic and i've decided that im going to alch the rest of the way. I strung jewellry 83-89, but im down to about 2.7m cash, so i can't do it anymore. Now, i'm making my own nats with rc ( i really need to get it up anyway). Keeping this in mind, what would be an item that i could minimize my losses on that isn't too hard to buy?

Air Battlestaves- limit of 100 per 4 hrs but i always ask my friends to buy in ge or other people standing around for me :D Very little loss especially if your making your own nats I think you even make profit :D

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Air battle staves,green d hide bodies,addy pl8s, yewlongs u break even if u make ur own nats, rings in zanaris are alright (although slow)

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

just alch mage longs, u can buy them in large quantity and you lose less then with yew longs (or since you make ur own nat, you will profit more). i recommend putting an offer in the GE for all types of bstaffs (air/fire/water/earth) that way u can do 400 very profitable alchs every 4 hours and buy some over night also

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]