lv 100 p2p looking for all-around clan

Hey guys, my ign is Theblastmage and i'm looking for a decent sized clan (~10+ active people) that does skilling, pvm, pvp and is also friendly. if you're recruiting for a clan that falls under that general category, please post here or whisper me in game.

some of my stats (since my sig is probably outdated):

100 combat, 93 f2p

1572 total level

80 attk

71 str

72 def

66 range

60 prayer

76 hp

71 mage

55 summoning

highest non combat skill - cooking lv 82

my timezone is EST (-5 GMT), i'm on a little bit in the mornings but i am at work untill 7-8pm most weekdays and sometimes on the weekends (my schedual is released every sunday and is only planed for that week so...). after work i'll either be playing rs, grand chase, or luminary but i'll likely be playing rs more so than the others (if you want to contact me about events and you have xfire, my xfire name is theblastmage). umm....that's all i can think of; sorry if it's long but i'm just long-winded like that. see ya in runescape.

theblastmage.pngtheblastmage.png

theblastmage.png

theblastmage.png

modsubslv.png

Masters of Dragons

Hey there ShadowTheHedgeHog, I see you're looking for a clan. No doubt alot of impressive clans will post some invites for you to see, and before you

is a pretty important choice. I know that finding a clan isn't always easy, so I am going to do my best for you to help you with your choice.

First of all, I know that when it comes to clans, each person wants something unique in the clan they join. Some people enjoy monster events,

whereas other people enjoy player killing. I'm going to be honest and fair and tell you exactly what my clan, Masters Of Dragons, has to offer

you. Maybe what we have to offer will match what you are looking for.

Our Community

Throughout almost four years of being around the game of Runescape, MoD has always put a huge effort towards making our community

a friendly and enjoyable place. We value friendship and understanding, and aim for a high sense of community amongst each other.

Our community is warm and deep, but in order to find it you will need to dig deep yourself. We merge this attitute into our

performance during wars, making sure that we have each others backs and full support in arms. Friendship and fun are two very

important prospects to enjoying your Runescape and Clan experience.

Our Events

MoD is mainly based as a F2P War and Player Killing Clan, it is our most well known area and it is where we do most events. Pvp Pking trips

along with Safe Clan wars is our biggest events. We also have a dedicated events team who make interesting events both F2P

and P2P Based. This means, we don't lack your usuall good kind of events like Dag Kings, God Wars, etc. You also have the right to make

your own event with clanmates so the experience is entirely up to you to choose.

I will not spam you out with pictures and links to pictures or videos because I feel that since they were only a moment in our

clan's great timeline, it isn't fair to show them. I think that in order to be impressed, you will need to be there first hand,

because looking at pictures can not come close to describing the actual feel and thrill of being to a MoD event. So, therefore

I can only stress to you that experience tastes much better then spiffy looking pictures.

Little More Information

As much as I could, I won't drag you down with a huge essay on why you should join MoD. More or so, I will make myself readily

available to any questions or concerns you might have, simply send me a message here and I'll get back to you ASAP

MoD Irc: #clanmod

MoD Memberlist: Memberlist

MoD Forums: Forums

MoD Requirements:

Requirements for 'Squire Applicant'/'Trial Squire'

90+ combat (f2p based - summoning levels won't be counted)

if you are unsure what your cmb level is without summoning: subtract 0.125 from your cmb for each summoning level you got, or simply log onto a f2p world and check your cmb level there

70+ Def this is a rule to insure that all members are capable of wearing rune and are able to tank.

The ability to follow the given application steps exactly and to post a complete and accurately filled application.

A minimum of 2 rune sets and 150 anchovy pizzas - If you don't have, go buy at the Grand Exchange.

Requirements for 'Squire'

You must have been a Trial Squire and/or Squire applicant for a minimum of 2 weeks.

To acquire 3 activity points as a new applicant and 5 as a member on trial within 4 weeks, Of which one must be a pkri or war. (We have events daily).

Thank you for reading my invitiation to you, feel free to contact me!

Rival Pure

rival097.jpg

rivgw.jpg

trrnewbannernw2d.jpg

-.::

How to Join | Forums | Runehead ::.-

________________________________________________________________________________

warjt8.gif Introduction warjt8.gif

.:: About TRR ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Every member is welcomed into the family, no matter how new to Runescape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed environment, in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of Runescape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played Runescape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal. We help each other out, whether it be in Runescape or real life situations.

warjt8.gif Key Information warjt8.gif

.:: Clan Leaders ::.

Tragic Shadows

Illini

.:: War Record ::.

[ 3 1 - 0 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Team-33 (Green)

.:: Home Worlds ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: Alliances ::.

None

.:: Primary Time Zones ::.

GMT | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#Rebelz

.:: Ventrilo ::.

IP: nyc01.theupstream.com

PORT: 4861

.:: Clan Chat ::.

The RS Rebel

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

.:: Memberlist ::.

Runehead

.:: How To Join ::.

Directions

warjt8.gif Requirements warjt8.gif

.:: We'd Like You To... ::.

Maintain RS and forum activity.

Attend as many Runescape events as possible.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and/or IRC channel.

warjt8.gif Events warjt8.gif

.:: Overview ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events. Our clan puts it's members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be. We only ask that you're mature and respect everyone else in the clan. We welcome and encourage members to host and create their own events!

warjt8.gif Media warjt8.gif

.:: Videos ::.

KBD 1 | KBD 2 | KBD 3

Clan Wars 1 | Clan Wars Practice |

Green Dragons

How To Join TRR

1st Clan Event

TRR vs GoG

*Note that TRR was previously referred to as TR/TM, as referenced in some videos.*

.:: Pictures ::.

slideshowdone.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to post any questions or suggestions you may have on our site. Thank-you! If you have any question just message me in the game my IGN(In Game Name) is Constancio92 then from there i'll guide you on anything you need to know.

We hope to see you soon!

CiV8Z.jpg

The RuneScape Rebelz Clan Leader

enemycopy.th.png

We may be new, but we a dedicated clan. We will have 5 events per week.

IRC is #enemy

3 Fun and 2 pking.

Events will include

.Clan wars

.Monster hunting

.Hide and seek

.Skill days

.Full on wars

.Playing killing

.Costume contest

.House parties

.Races

.Duel Tournaments

.Much much more!

Interested in joining? Go to Enemyclan.sforum.biz

Thanks!

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

gallery_702_113_23693.jpg

Looking for a great clan?

Want to be a part of a great community?

In search of some fellow lovers of the game of Runescape to skill and explore with?

Look no further - you have just found us!

We believe we are the friendliest Runescape clan community out there.

Our aim is to ensure you have fun in a safe clan environment where we will help you to achieve what all Runescape players want - a better, more skillful character.

We have regular events, easy to follow rules & a considerably more democratic system of leadership than most clans.

See your total level fly by using the wisdom & experience of our awesome clan members.

"Onwards & Upwards"

gallery_158_47_4147.gif

About us:

Tkoe is first and foremost a large group of friends.

We were created to have fun and kick a little butt in the online world at the same time.

What makes us different from other clans is the strength of our members and our value system.

We do not tolerate rude or disruptive conduct, as we believe it detracts from the fun involved in gaming.

As a new member of Tkoe you will be expected to follow our rules and respect other clan members and players.

gallery_158_47_4147.gif

What we ask of you

Be active on forums and make at least 7 posts per week.

Attend at least 6 clan event per month.

You can only be a member of one clan - we do not allow multi-clanning.

(We view GUILDS as a clan.)

Our entry requirements are combat 95 or total level 1000 in f2p/1300 in p2p

Please do not sign up if you are not going to be active on forums and clan events.

To join the clan you need to register on the TKOE forums.

After registering you will need to log on to the forums,

complete a copy of the application form and post it in the Application forum.

An administrator will validate your account and approve or decline your application.

To gain full TKOE membership you must be active on the forums and at events.

gallery_158_47_9480.jpg

Our ranks

TKOE Regent, TKOE Duke/TKOE Duchess,TKOE Count/TKOE Countess

TKOE Viscount/ TKOE Viscountess, TKOE Baron/TKOE Baroness

TKOE Knight/TKOE Dame, Squire, Initiates

gallery_158_47_4147.gif

Our events

We have one or two events every day including Pest Control, Kalphite Queen, Barrows Runs, King Black Dragon Trips,

Obsidian Farming, Dagganoth Blasts, Mole Hunting, Fight Pits, Agility Training, Waterbirth Island Trips,

Blast Furnace, Barbarian Assault, Mole Hunt, Temple Build, Godwars dungeon trips taking down all the bosses.

Clan wars for fun and the more serious ones defending clan honour, Ice trolls massacre, Revenant hunting,

woodcutting, fishing and mining events at various locations, Castle wars blast and many more.

Our aim is to explore all what the game has to offer and leave no stone unturned.

gallery_158_47_103353.gif

Our structure

The clan is run by the 2 Presidents, the Vice President and the High Council.

Presidents: Moogester & Ged Deschain

Vice Presidents: Python_90nl, Ladycharlie

Forum and Website Administrators:

Ged Deschain, Joel 19891, Mortimer1616, Moogester

Python_90nl, Ladycharlie

High Councillors:

Ashmac112002, Dmnklr3, Fast993, Greerere, Harrietcat, Itsmeprank3, Natureboyz, The Kniggit, Tailenols, The7goonies

Senators:

Agok, Lordstuart2

We hope all this has left you doubtless in your choice of clan - click the link below to join now

Register or visit our forums now:

http://www.tkoe.org.uk/forums

Visit our new website:

http://www.tkoe.org.uk/

http://www.tkoe.org.uk/clanzone/

23487070.gif

Forums | Memberlist

Introduction

[break]

090625154455.png

Thank you for your interest in the Soldiers of Infinity! We are an up-and-coming 90+ clan with experienced leadership and friendly members. SI was created by a merge of the clans Soldiers of Fury and Infinite Warriors. Both clans kept close relations as allies and participated in a lot of allied events with each other. Discussions insued and we are now a better, stronger and fresher clan!

Soldiers of Infinity plans to be around for a long time, so come join a legend in the making. In this Clan, new members are not neglected, they are treated with respect and are taught whatever they want to and need to know.. SI treats its new members with respect and there will be no doubt that he/she will make many friends. Join Soldiers of Infinity today![/break]

Clan History

[break]

Soldiers of Infinity, also known as SI, is a Clan resulting from a Merge from two clans, Soldiers of Fury, Led by Helder 21, Duda the God, Eskarrar1 and X 0ak Man X and Infinite Warriors, Led by Franciscob33, Dark Cuddles, Darkling264 and Aav234. This merge happened on June 19th 2009 with the objective of Creating a Stronger and Bigger Clan as long with a better community between the two allies who were always communicating with each other and that had a strong friendship.[/break]

Requirements:

[break]

Requirements for Future Applicant:

-80+ F2P Combat with 40+ Defence and 40+ Prayer.

-70+ Ranged or Magic with 40+ Defence and 40+ Prayer.

Requirements for Full Member:

-90+ F2P combat with 45+ Defence, 43+ Prayer, knowledge of Tanking and being able to follow Rules.

-80+ Ranged or Magic(with acess to Ancients Spellbook) with 45+ Defence, 43+ Prayer, knowledge of Tanking and being able to follow Rules.[/break]

Other Information:

[break]

Team Cape

Wilderness Team-Cape 33 (green)

Clan Chat

Si_clan

IRC Channel

#Si_Clan

Homeworlds

F2P - 40 | P2P - 145

Allies

Motion

Young Gunz

Iconic Knights

War Record

0-0-0[/break]

Events:

[break]

Soldiers of Fury has a Team of Event Coordinators that focus on creating Events, supplying around 3-5 Events per month(Excluding weekly practices and wars) with at least 1 one of those Events being F2P. To keep all our members satisfied with the Events and The Clan, we hold Votations to see what the next Events will be and also note what Events are more/less popular so that they are repeated more/less times.

To keep the relationship between SI's members and the Allies' members strong we also try to hold some Events together, be them Boss Hunting, Skilling days or just a Pking Trip.

At least One(1) Boss-Hunting Event is held every Month to give everyone the chance to make money and have fun whilst participating in an Event and creating a nice enviroment for learning and training their Cooperation Skills.

All the Events varie and new suggestions come every week.[/break]

Soldiers of Infinity's Staff

[break]

As any other Runescape Clan, Soldiers of Infinity has a Staff Team who, by representing a certain Function, helps the Clan's Organization and contributes to the Clan's Development.

Leaders:

- Duda The God

- Darkling264

- Franciscob33

- Helder 21

Councils

- Aav234

- Dark Cuddles

- Eskarrar1

Warlords:

- Jon Borth

- Open

Event Coordinators

- Duncdar

- Jeffreytang2

- Sargonsports

Recruitment Officer

- My Wc3r Noob

Member of The Month

- TBA[/break]

Gallery:

[break]

Soldiers of Infinity Before and During the Fun 30 Min Prep PKRI War with Motion + Breakout

090625161228.png

090625161709.png[/break]

PS: If you need any help, just add Any of the leaders/council or My Wc3r Noob ingame, and they will give you further assistance.

5nt453.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Mu Epsilon is a fairly new clan, but our activity is through the roof. Every week since we began we have MORE THAN TRIPPLED our forum post count. Our in game events and the activity in our clan chat continues to increase as well. Although our requirements are only level 60+, A large majority of our members are over level 75 (be warned that the runehead is misleading, as not all members have all skills in highscores) with a few even above level 90 and up into the 100+ range. We thrive on our community and getting to know each other well. Our community is very laid back, but not to the extent that there are no rules whatsoever.

top.gif

leftbutton.gifrightbutton.gif

Have you ever wanted to truly feel a part of something bigger than yourself? Click here to learn more!

• 2 months later...
AL_banner.gif

Forums | Runehead

What is Ancient Legion?

Ancient Legion was founded on April 15th, 2008 by two brothers. Since then, AL has been an always growing community, with an average of 5~10 new members per month. We have been establishing alliances with major clans on Runescape clanning community as we climb the ranks.

AL has as some of their main purpose being a friendly community, as well becoming notable among other clans.

Why should you join AL?

We could write a whole paragraph on how we focus on warring/skilling or being a friendly community. But that's what all other clans are... All their intro paragraphs say so... But we are different...

Don't misread it though: We are indeed a friendly community, but what makes AL unique?

• Our rules are enforced by various means, whether it be on the Clan Chat or the Forums. Many clans crumble for lack of rule enforcement. We don't.
  • We are very active indeed. Some clans schedule their 1~2 events/week, or 1~2 wars/month. We don't. We schedule form 3~4 events/week (not counting short-notice events) and a constant of 1 warring (or war practice) per week. You won't find a friendly community with that rate of warring, and by joining Ancient Legion, you won't have to decide between activity and community.
  • Although most of our events are F2P, we do schedule P2P events, and even a newbie trial member can schedule and request a headline for their own event, whether it be a mini-game or a made up game.
  • We have medium combat requirements (see below) and low item requirements, making it easy to become a Full Member once accepted.
  • As every Runescape player, we strive for recognition as well notableness from the other clans, and as such, if you want to become famous, help and be helped to reach that goal, we are the right place for you.
  • Other clans' staff are often offline or unreachable, or use their rank to get distance from the other members. In AL, our High Council members are as members as any other. They hardly use their rank powers, and are always accessible, willing to help or talk.
  • Feats on the clan are NOT unnoticed. We are one of the few clans that award Clan Award Points for each good feat you do on the clan. It doesn't have to be anything big. Great tanking, winning contests or even being accepted from Trial to Full member award you these points!

What do we do?

Most clans would say: Wars, Monster trips and PK trips... But that's always the same thing... We are better. We do:

• Clan Wars
  • Monster Trips (KBD, KQ, Corp Beast, GWD)
  • PVP Trips, BH Trips
  • Week-lasting contests
  • Mini-games such as (Fist of Guthix, Pest Control, the new Mobilising Armies)
  • Roach Hunts
  • Seasonal Clan Awards
  • ts (using the new Faruq Tools)
  • Occasional Funorb events and tournaments
  • Inter clan duel tournaments
  • If your favorite event is not there, you are free to schedule one yourself!

Recruit.png

Clan Info

Standard player Requirements:

85 Combat

75 for Junior Membership

Pure Requirements:

80 Magic or Range

Item Requirements

• Full set of Runite Armour
  • Explorer Ring 3 is a requirement for full membership
  • Team Cape 15

How to apply

To apply, visit our forums at http://ancientlegion.ipbfree.com/ register an account. After you are validated and accepted you'll be given Trial Membership. Easy as that. Please note that we require a proof that you are who you say you are. You can post a screenshot of your skills (you can upload it directly to our forums if needed), or pop by our CC (K Arthur90). When you meet the necessary requirements to become a Full member you'll be able to apply.
    If you don't meet the 85 combat requirements by the time you apply for full membership, you'll be accepted as a Junior Member. When you get the required stats, you'll be automatically promoted to Full Member.

Leader
    K Arthur90

High Council
    AlexAhnonFtw
    Animal_Magik
    Megaman0exe

• All members are to follow our rules, as well Jagex rules.
  • No multi-clanning, except merchanting, boss-hunting clans.
  • Leaders and Council holds the final word.

Remember: You can join a clan. Or you can join Ancient Legion!

bannerbge.png

Forums | Memberlist

Why Join Numenor?

In Numenor, our main goals is helping each other, the way we do this is by helping our members get the most out of their PvPing, Training and Money Making. Our clan is filled with people who have mastered the game, we will teach you the best ways of playing the game in all aspects.

If you enjoy PvP, we have an official PvP trip every Friday, and many unofficial PvP trips. We are also a very active Clan Wars Arena clan.

Numenor is also a very active boss killing clan, If you are a fan of God Wars, Corporeal Beast, Dagannoth Kings or Tormented Demons we have monster hunting events at least once a week. Anyone in the clan is welcome to join us on these trips, so this is a huge benefit to lower levels.

Last but not least is our Community, we try our best to support all our members in every way possible. Our main goal is helping each other in a peaceful and friendly atmosphere.

Requirements

90+ F2P Combat and you must be active.

Communication

Our forums are located at Numenors.com

Our Swift Irc channel is #Numenor

Our In-game clan chat is 'Numenors'

Our voice communication is Ventrilo

Events

We also have weekly skilling competitions.

Monday

Boss Hunting (Kalphite Queen, King Black Dragon, Chaos Elemental, Giant Mole)

Tuesday

Mini Games (Stealing Creations, Pest Control, Soul Wars)

Wednesday

Boss Hunting (God Wars, Dagannoth Kings, Corporeal Beasts, Tormented Demons)

Thursday

Mini Games (Fight Pits, Castle Wars)

Friday

PvP Trips (F2p, P2p)

Saturday

Clan Wars Arena

Sunday

Skilling Events

1zya5gn.png

"Take the first step, and your mind will mobilize all its forces to your aid. But the first essential is that you begin. Once the battle is startled, all that is within and without you will come to your assistance."

WOW

This dude posted this in JUNE.

Whoever bumped this needs to look at dates, but anyway...

lebannerd.png

Forums | Memberlist | Official Youtube Channel| IRC: #rs_le

Who we are:

Legendary Empire is a new clan that regularly has f2p and p2p wars. We're very active and usually have 5 events a week. The clan's approach isn't a strict one, Legendary Empire was made to be a casual clan with a good community. Come try our clan, and join the fun.

Requirements:

90+ combat to become a member of Legendary Empire.

Events Legendary Empire does:

Events Legendary Empire has:

-Clan wars trips

-KBD trips

-Weekly bandos trips

-Rev hunts

-Pking trips

-Official/fun wars

-Firefests/house parties

-Interclan wars

-KQ hunting

-Fight pits

-Castlewars events

And many more

Clan Gallery

.::Pictures::.

.:Legendary Empire Wars:.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/9049/090406195510.png

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7726/090414203509.png

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9921/090414203235.png

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/1774/090413201829.png

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2876/090411141248.png

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2983/090411140913.png

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/5154/090408173850.png

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8074/090406193856.png

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4134/090403201727.png

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9554/090330211148.png

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8323/090406192320.png

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4339/090406194123.png

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1036/090406193016.png

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/56/090729152229.png

.:God wars:.

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7061/090423225939.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6840/090423230240.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8771/090423225933.png

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4426/090423225932.png

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/7438/090809175753.png

.:Pking trips/Rev Hunts:.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1662/090812214707.png

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9962/090812214712.png

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7034/090220173731.png

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/1828/090211193810.png

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9886/090211194318fa9.png

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7026/090220184010.png

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/3152/090806214323.png

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1112/090805215632.png

.:King Black Dragon Killing Events:.

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6981/090812194613.png

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/7016/090812194156.png

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/2674/090812193556.png

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8789/090812192954.png

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6561/090805215435.png

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6606/090805215508.png

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/574/090805215628.png

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1112/090805215632.png

.:Legendary Empire Fun Events:.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/929/090328154217.png

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6827/090328154459.png

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/8348/090328154500.png

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6181/090328154423.png

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8661/090328154551.png

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3025/090328155535.png

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/2829/090328155120.png

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6/090328154811.png

Interested in Joining?

In order to join simply follow these 3 steps:

1. Register an account on our Forums

2. Go to Signup and copy and paste the application into a new topic. Fill it out.

3. Become accepted and enjoy Legendary Empire.

hello ,

a little something about angel fire we are a mature skilling clan, your combat lvl is not impotant we are a small group of members that are interested in making runescape fun and we are gonna try to do this right so if you are mature and want to join a new clan come on down...we maybe small,but, we will grow and prosper....as a clan we are not gonna put you on a trail membership either you join as member or you don't,you don't have to jump thru hoops with us......go in peace and bless you!!!

so come on down and pull up a chair and enjoy the company!!!!

OWNER XTRI1

CO OWNER MS_BULLITT

liaison king auggie he goes between clan as my greeter and helps with clan alliances

event manager xcare_bearx

admin gwendalyne

nochtus recruiting manger

requirements

we are p2p central time zone

we require you to be mature is all

we will help you to get levels

future things we are gonna do

clan wars

castle wars

pest control

and other things as soon as we get them together