Stolen Signature (Pixel)

El_Eazy

if your gonna start banniing perople to having a similar style to someone the boards will gtet outta control, i can see it now

''omg u copied my sig, ur has the same text, and the same colour...''

its rediculous, think of the bigger picture :roll:

if your gonna start banniing perople to having a similar style to someone the boards will gtet outta control, i can see it now

Look, he doesn't have the simular style to Lan, how can he be the same style when he just gets my sig and copys the char from my sig, to his sig. Thats not a smilar style, it's taking without permission.

I hope some1 close this thread before it turns into a flaming one.

That guy made a mistake cause his try to reproduce something similiar to that sig ended up into something 2 similar. That sig has been removed...he understood the problem and the punishment i suppose so he'll be more careful. He didn't kill any1 btw...Still no need to argue one another for such a silly thing....

I think it's time to lock this one...

I hope some1 close this thread before it turns into a flaming one.

That guy made a mistake cause his try to reproduce something similiar to that sig ended up into something 2 similar. That sig has been removed...he understood the problem and the punishment i suppose so he'll be more careful. He didn't kill any1 btw...Still no need to argue one another for such a silly thing....

I think it's time to lock this one...

Me 2, Thanks for seeing the problem from my point of view and his point of view. It's good you look at it that way, other than other people on this topic.

I've asked a mod to lock this, before I get myself banned. I've got a short temper and I think i'm going to explode at someone in a minite, so be careful with your words everyone :D

I've asked a mod to lock this, before I get myself banned. I've got a short temper and I think i'm going to explode at someone in a minite, so be careful with your words everyone :D

:P :twisted: :P NEEB :P :twisted: :P

. . .

. . .

. . .

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

:P

Look, he doesn't have the simular style to Lan, how can he be the same style when he just gets my sig and copys the char from my sig, to his sig. Thats not a smilar style, it's taking without permission.

geez ur doin my head in, it isnt a rip!

i went and looked up copyright laws ad here it is without those long brainy people words

''directly stealing an image whichis not ur property and claiming it is ur work, is copyright, however if work is based on a certain artist it is legal, he also does not have to have any permision from the original artist.''

think about it, when ur art school and u study an artist and u have to draw a picture in his style, it isnt copyright, unless u obviously put the artsists name on it,

i personally beieve he shouldgive the guy credit for inspiration, but he dosnt have to do so, in which cse its his decision

:wink:

El Eazy, look at Merc's zoomed pic carefully. NOTHING LOOKS THE SAME. Not even the helmet. He just happens to be in the same position as your sig. What you really need to do is PM a mod, tell him/her it was a mistake and give the guy his sig back!

MoguraTipit.jpeg

i went and looked up copyright laws ad here it is without those long brainy people words

''directly stealing an image whichis not ur property and claiming it is ur work, is copyright, however if work is based on a certain artist it is legal, he also does not have to have any permision from the original artist.''

think about it, when ur art school and u study an artist and u have to draw a picture in his style, it isnt copyright, unless u obviously put the artsists name on it,

i personally beieve he shouldgive the guy credit for inspiration, but he dosnt have to do so, in which cse its his decision

I didn't say it was copyright, I think it's all down to repect on this forum. People repect you for making good sigs etc... The person who copied my sig to his sig does not deserve repect. Maybe if he asked me and Lan for permission I would of been more asertive, but what really pised me off is that he didn't give me any indication on what he was going to do. He just randomly did it. I wanted a unique sig for myself, and I got it, I do not repect people coming along and taking parts from it and using it for themselves. Please think of it from my point of view, I doubt you'd like it if you paid 300k for a sig then find out someone is using simular parts from your sig for there own sig.

El Eazy, look at Merc's zoomed pic carefully. NOTHING LOOKS THE SAME. Not even the helmet. He just happens to be in the same position as your sig. What you really need to do is PM a mod, tell him/her it was a mistake and give the guy his sig back!

Nothing looks the same, lmao you complete idiot. ITS LOOKS VIRTUALLY SIMLAR. Omg, I really can't believe you said that.

So your telling me, that he just happend to make a new sig that looks completely the same as mine :lol: I really, really, really think not. What are the odds of that happending ;)

Nah...it's pretty obvious that sig was directly inspired by the other one. And with this i mean something like *makes some pixels*..*checks original* *am i doing good ? yes* over and over. I personaly don't think that has been done with bad intentions. As i said above that guys simply made a mistake. That doesn't make him a thief or some1 to ban. Still that sig can't be used. We'r realy going round and round in circles now...just close this please mods.

I didn't say it was copyright, I think it's all down to repect on this forum. People repect you for making good sigs etc... The person who copied my sig to his sig does not deserve repect. Maybe if he asked me and Lan for permission I would of been more asertive, but what really pised me off is that he didn't give me any indication on what he was going to do. He just randomly did it. I wanted a unique sig for myself, and I got it, I do not repect people coming along and taking parts from it and using it for themselves. Please think of it from my point of view, I doubt you'd like it if you paid 300k for a sig then find out someone is using simular parts from your sig for there own sig.

if its ny consilation

his sig look nothing like as awesome as urs does :wink: