a few agility questions.

seto211

1) yes

2) a long time

3) cape emote is the best, so yes

4) buy ~50 agility potions, use them to train at ape atoll, you will fail very rarely, train there until 99 or whatever lvl you want

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

so you should try both, and whichever one you like better, for whatever reason, is the one you should go with, and don't change from that point, for me, it was ape atoll, i liked not failing at lvl 75

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

After 80, the Dorgshuun Course has been proven superior to Ape Atoll.

1. should i go for 99 agility i am 71 almost 72 now.

2. if i did how long would it take

3. is it worth it

4. where do i train at what levels

thanks!

1. If you want it, get it. That's what I've always believed. There's nothing stopping you.

2. I'm not one to say. If I calculate right...over 200 hours

3. Awesome cape, awesome emote, and arguably the most useful 99. I would consider getting it, yeah.

4. Ape Atoll until 80/85, then Dorg to 99. Fastest xp is right there, unless they update Agility to make a faster course/improve old ones.

To be honest i would go with Wildy Arena in a PvP world. If you stake 75k you gain ep. Every 2hours you could do 5 or 6 PvP tricks and earn a great deal of money (Ive made near 20mil in a few days doing this) and you stand a chance of getting agility brawlers which would make 99 a whole lot easier.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

To be honest i would go with Wildy Arena in a PvP world. If you stake 75k you gain ep. Every 2hours you could do 5 or 6 PvP tricks and earn a great deal of money (Ive made near 20mil in a few days doing this) and you stand a chance of getting agility brawlers which would make 99 a whole lot easier.

You don't need to risk 75k to gain EP, although that is a good option with its benefits.