Bronze vs Iron vs Steel vs Black knives* New Questions*

deadngone

Hey, I was wondering which of the following knifes are better for bandits: Bronze, Iron, steel, Black.

Bronze +4 range ( 14 gp ea)

Iron +5 range ( 35 gp ea)

Steel +8 (59 gp ea)

Black +10 ( 64 gp ea)

A )Is it also true that the higher the lvl knife the LESS you would be losing when using?

B) What is the max knifes that can be bought/sold in 1 hr / 4hr?

NEW QUESTION BELOW!

This question is about avianese, What is faster killin/exp. Broad bolts or Black knives? They are both same price I think..

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

Keep using bronze. The range attack is negligable since you will be getting most of the bonuses from dragonleather and amulets. The only thing that matters for max hit is ranged strength, and with such inaccuracy (but high rate of fire) the difference in damage and thus xp per hours is minimal. Go with the cheapest variety.

Also you can buy 100,000 in 4 hours.

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100

Keep using bronze. The range attack is negligable since you will be getting most of the bonuses from dragonleather and amulets. The only thing that matters for max hit is ranged strength, and with such inaccuracy (but high rate of fire) the difference in damage and thus xp per hours is minimal. Go with the cheapest variety.

The 100,000 is also buy selling righT?

king_n981.png

king_n981.png

I think it's 10,000 per 4 hrs

chftogepi.png

I think it's 10,000 per 4 hrs

It is 10,000 every four hours. And there is no limit on that can be sold.

Oh. Okay.

Should I void or just use black d hide at bandits?

My def is 76 but I'll use super def pot and bunyip.

I would say void since you got it, but if you want, just bring the d'hide and switch if you dont like the results.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]