money and skills

whocowman

hello my name is(insert the name whocowman here) and i want to make money but dont know what to do and if i even have the skills to get good money so please tell me what to do for cash

(if you help =D> =D> =D> )

[hide=]whocowman.png[/hide]

goals:

next 4: 53 agility, 76 fishing, 63 hunter level 85 melee skills

rest of goals:100+ combat, all songs

completed:55 slayer

2543432.jpg

Assuming you're p2p, here's some ideas.

Skills:

*Farming: If you have willow trees, get branches off them, they sell fast and are pretty good (around 1,6k each). Marigolds, granted they are low level, but they are 3,3k each. Limpwurt roots, 3 per seed, around 1,2k each, although they may be of use in herblore. Herbs are always decent xp/cash.

*Hunter (lurapia's are good for lower level hunters, higher hunter levels speak for itself).

*Mining/smithing (either sell bars or smith all and alc platebodies).

*Fishing/cooking (old, but effective).

*Runecrafing: through abbys, of course. Useful to have several glory ammies to minimize recharging trips. Natures, laws, whatever you feel comfy with. Terrorbird would help, but as you lack the level one of the Bull Ants may be of use to carry more essence? In any case, use pouches.

*Thieving, Master Farmers are pretty good.

*Fletching, if that's your thing. Cutting your own logs helps, alcing yew longs is recommended.

*Woodcutting, although selling logs without fletching is a waste of xp.

As you're too low level for Godwars, that's not an option.

Slayer: not specifically for money making, but works for pocket money, otherwise aberrant spectres do well for herbs, although aberrant spect may be too hard for you.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

Your woodcutting level and fletching level makes it decent to cut yew trees and then turn them into yew longs. Making your own bowstrings help maximize profits, but it may not be worth the time to do unless you have a seer's headband. I recommend you just buy them.

With your fishing level, lobsters shouldn't be too bad cash or experience. Over time they'll come faster. Granted they'renot as fast as fly fishing, but it's useful for those pvping f2p'ers. Also don't forget that farming herbs can make reasonable cash if you check back every hour and a half. There are four allotments total, so take advantage of that!

Your runecrafting as well is good enough for the easily sellable runes, namely natures. If you can get a summoning lvl high enough for graahks, or if you use the abyss with runecrafting pouches, you can make decent money/hr.

I'm not too clear if it's possible with your stats, but having a kingdom helps make profits, as well as collecting sand from Bert, buying battlestaves from Zaff, and converting a kitten to a cat and trading it in for death runes in West Ardougne.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]