the NONCombat GP log! [ibxtoycat]

This is my log for how much money i have made per day Through "merching" at the Grand Exhange (buying min or med, sell at med or max), and once I'm done with an item i'll post it at the bottom somewhere for upcoming "merchers" to have a go

By the way:

I'm AGAINST manipulation clan

I'm AGAINST PVP/26k trick

About me/My bank

[hide=]My road to 99 in every skill is a read for that sort of thing :) viewtopic.php?f=98&t=794496

will post my bank soon[/hide]

About My Method

[hide=]It takes quite a large startup pile of cash, i started at 2.5mil making around 90k profit per cycle, though if you feel 40k profit a day for no effort (but having to go to GE every day to collect and startup again) then you could probably start with 1mil, otherwise i reccomend Pure essence or flax/bowstrings to get to where you want[/hide]

June 5th (earliest record i have) 4mil aprox, a few days before membership ran out so i stopped merching till June 20th or so.

June 23rd - 5.143 mil cash or in Grand exchange waiting to buy or sell, around 400k in "item" which is almost ready to sell in my bank, and i just spent 150k on full mystic for Training mage :)

June 24th - 5.74mil cash, 500k ready to be made and sold

June 26th/27th - 6.46mil cash, 300k readu to be made/sold

June 28th - Invensted in dragon hatchet (for woodcutting) and luckily it went up! will sell in a few days, tryingto check cash now :) 5.7mil cash + Dhatchet worth 1.8mil (and on the rise). add in my full rune and Mystic and thats 8mil :o

June 29th, sold Dhatchet, 8.344MIL cash :o

July 6th - 8.6mil, 600k in "product" :) ( side note << 97 fletching)

Items i Would reccomend for Merching

[hide=]Tuna (max is 1.6-1.8mil)

Others coming soon.[/hide]