Just an idea that would make it easier...

moopymitchell182

I would just LOVE for jagex to make the game EVEN EASIER then they already have... the "cook x" option is going to make cooking the new fletching.

Like 1000 people have gotten 85 slayer by walking to the master for easy assignment. People have even gotten to 99. I think you can walk to the master for a new assignment.

I've been training my slayer lately and it's annoying that you have to walk back to a slayer master to get another assignment. I mean, if you can talk to them through the enchanted gem, shouldn't you be able to get another assignment through the gem?

It does seem to be incongruous, yes, that they'll only help you if they see you in person. Like used car salesmen :) However, it would make slayer too easy, simple as that. Those whip prices will fall eventually... :)

lpinkus

rs skills are not really difficult to train the only thing that makes it more difficult is distance. for example, runecrafting is very easy if there is a bank beside each altar. however, jagex purposely made it out of way to make it more difficult to train.

Well, distance and time :) And they're often proportionate to one another.

lpinkus

rs skills are not really difficult to train the only thing that makes it more difficult is distance. for example, runecrafting is very easy if there is a bank beside each altar. however, jagex purposely made it out of way to make it more difficult to train.

Well, distance and time :) And they're often proportionate to one another.

lpinkus

Yep. Abyssal Training. 8)

Anyways, yes I agree...it'd make it way to easy. This is just one of those smile and nod moments where you accept it like it is and move on with your life. Simple as that.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png