is there a calculator.?

pkerdouble

ok ive been working on my pure and its almost out of membership :( but i got 60 attack :) and am looking forward to pking in f2p. now my problem is: is there a calculator that can tell you what your max with any corupted weapon is?

ok heres pure stats:

attack 60

strength 52

def 1

range 50

mage 30

prayer 1

hp 54

cb 50

*also any stat help is appreciated. :roll:

pkerdouble.png

Pkerdouble.png

I'm not sure about corrupted, but you could try the Max Hit Calaulator. (Special Calcs > Max Hit Calculator.)

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

did that, but then again corupted is less so that doesnt help..

Is it?

I thought they are the same stats but it just degrades and does not have special attacks.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

sorry u are right they are the same, i just checked. ok now that is cleared i got another question.

corrupted does degrade i know that but its after about 30 mins of use right? and does that time include the time it spends in your inventory?

pkerdouble.png

Pkerdouble.png

Just checked and turns out it is the same http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarti ... cle_id=815

Corrupt Dragon Equipment

If you are lucky, you may come across some severely damaged dragon equipment. These have all of the same equipment bonuses as ordinary dragon equipment (click here to see a list of its bonuses), but can be distinguished by the faded colours. You can wear these for 30 minutes before they crumble to dust. Corrupt dragon equipment cannot be repaired. The following dragon items are available in a corrupted state:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Corrupt Dragon Equipment

If you are lucky, you may come across some severely damaged dragon equipment. These have all of the same equipment bonuses as ordinary dragon equipment (click here to see a list of its bonuses), but can be distinguished by the faded colours. You can wear these for 30 minutes before they crumble to dust. Corrupt dragon equipment cannot be repaired. The following dragon items are available in a corrupted state:

^^ That'd be your answer I guess - they only count the 30 minutes during the time you wield it, after you've wielded it for that time though, they disintegrate.

MA_X_TA.png

Looking for new skill to train, in F2P