Chinning

Xanotex

I'm going to chin the last 3 range levels needed for my cape but I have a problem.

After having lost my 3rd void set already, I really cbf getting another one and I also have no greegrees so I have two questions.

Is chinning still 'effective' without the void but just dhide and a decent range attack.

Is chinning at the CT Mummies such a big waste because I always did it there before.

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I'm going to chin the last 3 range levels needed for my cape but I have a problem.

After having lost my 3rd void set already, I really cbf getting another one and I also have no greegrees so I have two questions.

Is chinning still 'effective' without the void but just dhide and a decent range attack.

Not really, since most of your range bonus comes from the chin.

Is chinning at the CT Mummies such a big waste because I always did it there before.

Better in ape atoll because they will respawn at the same 3x3 spot and you don't have to keep rearranging them. And mummies got higher def? I'm not sure.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/