Improper fractions

cuppy

I never believe i'd use a title like that!:P

i got 100% ep in a members world changed to non members pvp and had 157% ep.... how does that work? 100% is supposed to be out of 100 lol. Well now im intrigued, how did i get 157% and is it possible to get more?

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png

Barrows: Dharoks Greataxe, verac's Flail, Bolt Racks, Dragon Med

KBD: 1 X Draconic Vissage (50-50) (18/5/09), 2 X KBD heads(26/5/09 and 11/06/09) 4 X Dragon Med, dragonstone,

Treasure Trails: Rune items: 99+, Sara Shield: 1, Guthix Pl8: 1, Saradomin Stole: 1, Sara page, zammy page 2, Random items eg Mahogony Planks/runes: Countless:P

PvP items: 1X Dark Bow, 3X Dragon items, 1X corrupt dragon dagger, Mny rune/random items

wow!!!!! thanks

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png

KBD: 1 X Draconic Vissage (50-50) (18/5/09), 2 X KBD heads(26/5/09 and 11/06/09) 4 X Dragon Med, dragonstone,

Treasure Trails: Rune items: 99+, Sara Shield: 1, Guthix Pl8: 1, Saradomin Stole: 1, Sara page, zammy page 2, Random items eg Mahogony Planks/runes: Countless:P

PvP items: 1X Dark Bow, 3X Dragon items, 1X corrupt dragon dagger, Mny rune/random items

what do you mean from the update.......i have run up my ep too 100 and back to 0 about 30 times. this time i went from f2p with 20% into mems, still had 20%. got 100% and i mean just got it, left the second i did and came back to f2p with 157%

Matt the cup

matt_the_cup.png