Quick Supercompost

coza_17

This is a short guide on how to get lots of super compost, quickly. No waiting for things to decay in the compost bin. But without paying 600gp for each bucket of compost.

Requrements: 28 Summoning

Items required:

Compost mound pouch

Generate compost scroll

Compost potions - This is the only tricky bit, you can buy these max price on G.E. over a few days.

Buckets

Use the Compost mound scroll ability on the compost bin. This will instantly fill the bin with NORMAL compost. Which, in its current state is not much use.

20kxjme.png

Use 1 dose of compost potion on the bin, this will turn the whole bin into super compost.

14c6tuc.png

Fill buckets with fresh quickly produced super compost.

v7qfwh.png

Price of 1 scroll, 15 buckets and 1 dose of compost potion is about 500gp.

15 buckets of super compost is about 8900gp.

If you collected enough compost potions this could even be a way of making quick profit.

coza17.png

A great way indeed. It is to bad that gathering compost is rather slow, but this way, at least you get it rather quick and very cheap. Great for starters.

Impressive how you found this, but how fast you'd reckon to get 10-20 compost potions? Or how to get them other then from the GE?

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

A great way indeed. It is to bad that gathering compost is rather slow, but this way, at least you get it rather quick and very cheap. Great for starters.

Impressive how you found this, but how fast you'd reckon to get 10-20 compost potions? Or how to get them other then from the GE?

I think you can only get them from the vinesweeper shop, they cost 5k vinesweeper points, and you get one from Garden of tranquility quest. If you leave an offer on max price for a week you should get at least five of them.

coza17.png

I think you can only get them from the vinesweeper shop, they cost 5k vinesweeper points, and you get one from Garden of tranquility quest. If you leave an offer on max price for a week you should get at least five of them.

Oef that is extremely limited. Better off buying watermelons in that case and filling up all 4 compost bins, seeing this method appears to be just ''an extra''. Nontheless, great find.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Guh, one of my farming secrets given away :roll: I remember the days when SC potions were only 427 GP

Well now it's out and potions are steadily going up in price. I've had an offer in for 2 weeks without a potion at max. Guess it's time to brush up on some minesweeper.