3xtermination Vs Triforce, 10 Hours Uncapped PvP PKRI

red_Fat1

3xbanner.png

Forums | Memberlist

Vs

Triforce

Hi RSC Tip IT!!! How to start this...well over the last few weeks so many people thought that 3x is going to die because so many members leaving and so many members went inactive due to real life events. We lost a lot of members but also gained a lot of great one over the past week. To show everyone that 3x is still around strong we have been going around looking for wars to let people know that 3x is back but all those mini matched opts war wasnt enough. We were looking for something big. The next day after our discussion I think, Rob came into our vent for some friendly convos like usual :P next thing I know our warlord spamming a sign for PKRI vs Triforce. I was like Oh My Buddha(Lol they love it when I say it in vent)...I dont think anyone know how pumped we are for this fight except all the 3x members.

Rules:

* July 3rd 2009

* Uncapped PvP PKRI

* Less Pull Attacks

* Melee/Binds/Range Only

* Post Allowed

* No Corrupt

* Rings Allowed

* No Curses/Blasts

3xtermination Starting:

090703151746.png

Triforce Starting:

090703151733.png

3xtermination Ending: 78 opts plus scattered and returning.

090704012057.png

What Went Down:

The day started out pretty epic. Hutch697 started with his rap to pump us up, YES IT WORKS. We went to spiders we saw Triforce, check opts and got into a DD so Triforce can attack us. I think we started out really well with our binds and quick k0es thanks to our ranged unit. Few hours into the fight we thought wow we can do this, this is our war, we are outperforming them. As the war goes on our opts and binds started to drop while Triforce gaining more, even though we were down we never say anything about giving up. Coming into the last 2 hours of the fight that was when 3x shined. Our opts and binds started to grow drastically, our snipers, binders, rangers, tanks were...AMAZING. At the last thirty minutes to an hour of the left of the war Triforce couldnt do anything but return asap to keep them in the war. Finally they called it off after regrouping south of lava gap(Lol after Rampage got k0ed <3 still a beast).

Random Pictures:

Some of my favorite kills of the war.

090703225233.png

090704002005.png

Gotta share with everyone else :)

090704021656.png

ScreenShot010-3.png

090703180739.png

090704010920.png

090704012431e.png

Lol 14 kills and 23 deaths I think, they tried to clean my bank but didnt know my bank was way deep.

Thanks Triforce for a great fight. Good job all 3xtermination!!! And last but not least thanks to everyone who helped ACing, shame some people had to crash our fight.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

how Borin must be to fight with 20 people LOL for 10 hours .

But still is Dedication this is what other clans Lack .

Good job 3X

I have to agree with a vr member, fml :wall:

Gj 3x =)

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

how Borin must be to fight with 20 people LOL for 10 hours .

But still is Dedication this is what other clans Lack .

Good job 3X

I have to agree with a vr member, fml :wall:

Gj 3x =)

Started at 8am ended at 6pm. Missed dinner FML.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif