MY OWN YEW TREE BIG THRILL

aaron5140

I want to believe this will happen but... it will be (if it is multi-housing) owner choses the members. This will be good to display your clan, and the more powerfull clans will then be free from advitising on forums, like this one.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Or maybe there could be a system set up, you talk to an NPC and say the name of the owner of the house you want to go to. Or in other cases, say the name of the clan building (eg. hall)

The player who owns the house can choose if tehy want only friends, only clan members, no one (sort of a checkbox system to say who can and can't come into your house)

People visiting houses can't move anything themselves, but maybe there will be a guestbook type system, a shop system, etc.

For more public buildings like guild halls, the checklists would have the same features and the same features would be allowed. However say, maybe people could join their houses together? or renovate houses?

One feature I would LOVE is to hire NPC characters, like gardener, etc.

Say, you could hire a clan recruiter to do a screening of potential clan members buy looking at minimum levels, if they meet the levels they go to the next level of screening.

Wow this is rather exciting, chatting about possibilities.

However if you wanted to not use that system, everything could be on a massive, massive southern continent accessible from most ports or teleports.

Either way, POH will be THE BIGGEST change to Runescape since Members came out.

OH YES, I hope there is a server dedicated to POH, so when you go to a POH you are transferred to the specialty server so everybpdy is on the same world for POH and people in your clan aren't all on different servers in your building.

If there is a special server, it would only be a matter of time before somebody made a trading hall, complete with banks.

Maybe I'm just babbling, maybe I'm using too many spaces, but one thing is for sure POH will be great, or will fail, then get revised, THEN BE GREAT!

PS. I hope that POH will be for f2p as well.

Tomszy.png

By january next year.

The house update is virtually members over again, but this time it cost runescape money. Houses will as i have said before make or break runescape. If they get it wrong they will drop overnight

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

• 5 months later...

Well seeing as its changed, everyone would more than likely share the same house, but there would be a chest which would require a pin so you can store all your other less used stuff.

If you've been to the challenge arena at the champions guild you are the only one there, yet when you leave the room is full of people coming and going to the challenges.

That is how POH will more than likely be, a steady stream off people entering and leaving but you will be the only one there, creepy aye.

But forget the Oak,Yew or Magice Tree in the front yard, lets have a Spirit Tree instead.